Who will be this years busts?

MrLocke

I am going to have to say Braylon Edwards simply because of the whole Michigan Wide Receiver history. David Terrell et all. It is just like Florida State Defensive Ends. Andre Wadsworth, Jamal Reynolds and Reinard Wilson.

I am going to have to say Braylon Edwards simply because of the whole Michigan Wide Receiver history. David Terrell et all. It is just like Florida State Defensive Ends. Andre Wadsworth, Jamal Reynolds and Reinard Wilson.

312421[/snapback]

Don't forget that other FSU scrub at DE: Peter Boulware.

Don't forget that other FSU scrub at DE:  Peter Boulware.

312435[/snapback]

Glad you raised that. He plays outside linebacker now. He did not produce early in his career at defensive end it was not untill they switched him to outside linebacker.

Glad you raised that. He plays outside linebacker now. He did not produce early in his career at defensive end it was not untill they switched him to outside linebacker.

312439[/snapback]

With the Ravens' switch from the 3-4 to the 4-3, they are entertaining the idea of using Boulware as the rush end instead of as the WLB. If that happens, it'll test your theory.

With the Ravens' switch from the 3-4 to the 4-3, they are entertaining the idea of using Boulware as the rush end instead of as the WLB.  If that happens, it'll test your theory.

312440[/snapback]

IF he can stay on the field. I think he's done.

312421[/snapback]

Obvously, anyone who Donahoe picks. Someone will concoct some way to make whoever it is out to be a bust. Trust me on this. :rolleyes:

My top busts are Cadillac Williams, David Pollack, and, ummmm Mike Nugent  :rolleyes:

312452[/snapback]

I'm suprised you were brave enoough to say Mike Nugent in these parts. Having said that I am starting to cool on Ronnie Brown. Anyone else think he might not have the acceleration neccesary to be a top back.

I can recall when people thought the same of DT Bryant Young, after he broke his leg for the second time.

312455[/snapback]

Could be.. though I think that Young is a much, much tougher player than Jonas Boulware is.

312421[/snapback]

Busts:Ronnie Brown, Aaron Rogers, Alex Barron, Barnes

I'm suprised you were brave enoough to say Mike Nugent in these parts. Having said that I am starting to cool on Ronnie Brown. Anyone else think he might not have the acceleration neccesary to be a top back.

312460[/snapback]

I was thinking of saying Adam Terry, but that'll probably get me crucified! :rolleyes: