Denny Green on ESPN at 9:30

Says he really likes Travis but he's not counting on anything. Also that while Travis has a solid history their is some uncertainty surrounding his contract. Lastly he said that while their is still a chance at a trade he is not holding his breath, if Buffalo wanted to get this done it would have happened in the last three months.

Mort also followed it by saying the Iggles, Cardinals, and Bucs are still in the hunt. So nothing that surprising their.

Really what I heard was that Donahoe is calling around looking for a prom date for months but is unwilling to be realistic in his demands. Green stated that the Henry deal could get done but he doubted it and that Arizona has moved on.

He also said all these other trades are happening, but Buffalo doesn't want to get anything done.

Really what I heard was that Donahoe is calling around looking for a prom date for months but is unwilling to be realistic in his demands.  Green stated that the Henry deal could get done but he doubted it and that Arizona has moved on. 

He also said all these other trades are happening, but Buffalo doesn't want to get anything done.

312226[/snapback]

I am one of the three remaining people on the planet that believes TD pretty much tells the truth in his interviews. He never says "we like this guy's skills" or whatever unless there is some truth there.

The one thing that he has mentioned re: TH is that they will not trade him for less than he is worth. He has not stated, but it has been implied that the Bills are less than enamored with LJS. If this second part is true, and they don't place much value on Shelton, why would they want to trade for him, simply to get a deal done?

To me, it seems like either A - the Shelton thing will never happen because the Bills do not happen, B - It won't happen unless the "additional" compensation is enough, or C - We will get close the the #44 pick and TD will capitulate. I would not bet on C happening.

Really what I heard was that Donahoe is calling around looking for a prom date for months but is unwilling to be realistic in his demands.  Green stated that the Henry deal could get done but he doubted it and that Arizona has moved on. 

312226[/snapback]

If TD can't find a prom date I think I know someone I can hook him up with for about ten bucks...