Seahags sign CB Dyson

Seahawks | Dyson Agrees to Five-Year Deal - from www.KFFL.com

Thu, 21 Apr 2005 11:51:44 -0700

ESPN.com's Len Pasquarelli reports the Seattle Seahawks have reached a five-year, $17.5 million contract agreement with free agent CB Andre Dyson (Titans) that includes a signing bonus of $3 million and a total of about $6 million in guarantees.

He was supposed to sign with either of them by the weekend.

KFFL also has a report from Miami Herald that Rogers has agreed to parameters of a deal to be #1 by 49ers although they're still negotiating with Smith.

You said it about Dyson. I really give Jets Defencsive Coordinator Donnie Henderson alot of credit for last year. I really think that outside of Shaun Ellis and John Abraham and Jonathan Vilma there defesne lacks talent. Dwayne Robertson has been good but not great thus far. Also Donnie Abraham and Reggie Tongue are getting long in the tooth. I am glad they were unable to upgrade their secondary with Dyson.

You said it about Dyson. I really give Jets Defencsive Coordinator Donnie Henderson alot of credit for last year. I really think that outside of Shaun Ellis and John Abraham and Jonathan Vilma there defesne lacks talent. Dwayne Robertson has been good but not great thus far. Also Donnie Abraham and Reggie Tongue are getting long in the tooth. I am glad they were unable to upgrade their secondary with Dyson.

311984[/snapback]

Abraham announced earlier this week that he is set to retire, that's why the Jets had Dyson in for a visit to begin with.