Trump Supports Vote By Mail!

32 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Once again you put your assmudgeonry on full display. There's only one reason why you would promote lesser standards for identifying legal voters. Why is it that democrats always opt for the option that allows for the least election security? Whether it's Black Panthers intimidating conservative voters in Philadelphia or stuffed ballot boxes in California you guys always find the low road. 

Rule #2, please.  

Also, from now on, I’ll kindly ask that you correctly count the jellybeans in the jar on my desk before you’re allowed to post anything of substance here.  

27 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Been Rule #2ing this one for years to no avail. 

I’m not surprised.  This is precisely why this guy is at the top of the Hoax and Fake News lists. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Rule #2, please.  

Also, from now on, I’ll kindly ask that you correctly count the jellybeans in the jar on my desk before you’re allowed to post anything of substance here.  

I’m not surprised.  This is precisely why this guy is at the top of the Hoax and Fake News lists. 

As I've stated before, as 3rd Chair you continue to make presumptuous but feeble efforts to take over this forum. Your cutesy demands are on par with what one would presume is your equally feeble and feckless career as a pretend paralegal. Look at the type of posters here who agree with you. When your postings are supported by the likes of Gatorman, Gary and BillSlime then any intelligent person should question what they themselves post. With very few exceptions members here consider posters like them and their ilk to be complete idiots. You are firmly ensconced in that group of idiots.

17 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

As I've stated before, as 3rd Chair you continue to make presumptuous but feeble efforts to take over this forum. Your cutesy demands are on par with what one would presume is your equally feeble and feckless career as a pretend paralegal. Look at the type of posters here who agree with you. When your postings are supported by the likes of Gatorman, Gary and BillSlime then any intelligent person should question what they themselves post. With very few exceptions members here consider posters like them and their ilk to be complete idiots. You are firmly ensconced in that group of idiots.

Hoax.  Is that a windy way of saying that you cannot satisfy Rule #2 and were caught in another one your hoaxes?  Please advise.  

5 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Once again you put your assmudgeonry on full display. There's only one reason why you would promote lesser standards for identifying legal voters. Why is it that democrats always opt for the option that allows for the least election security? Whether it's Black Panthers intimidating conservative voters in Philadelphia or stuffed ballot boxes in California you guys always find the low road. 

My original post was a link to an editorial (ghost)written by Donald J. Trump in 2000. He was advocating not just for vote by mail, but for vote by email.

I recently filled out the 2020 Census by following an email link (it isn't an email submission; if you've done it, you'll know that it's an electronic form). The technology is there.

It wasn't there in 2000, yet Trump was advocating for it.

Absolutely no one has given me any legitimate reason for why his position on this did a 180 between then and now. And by "legitimate" I do not mean "because it will make it harder for me, as a Republican now (rather than as a presumptive Reform Party candidate) to win."

52 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Somehow you missed me.

Don't miss your chance to call me an idiot!

But watch out ... intelligence test to follow.

Edited by The Frankish Reich

18 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

My original post was a link to an editorial (ghost)written by Donald J. Trump in 2000. He was advocating not just for vote by mail, but for vote by email.

I recently filled out the 2020 Census by following an email link (it isn't an email submission; if you've done it, you'll know that it's an electronic form). The technology is there.

It wasn't there in 2000, yet Trump was advocating for it.

Absolutely no one has given me any legitimate reason for why his position on this did a 180 between then and now. And by "legitimate" I do not mean "because it will make it harder for me, as a Republican now (rather than as a presumptive Reform Party candidate) to win."

Somehow you missed me.

Don't miss your chance to call me an idiot!

But watch out ... intelligence test to follow.

So, you are in lock step with SectionC3, otherwise known as 3rd Chair?

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

It is a rather delightful little pas de deux.

Wait, SectionC3 isn't a dude, right? I mean, right??

Seriously, I seem to agree (mostly) with SectionC3 here, but I doubt we're in lock step on other things.

You didn't get grouped in with those three because you haven't been an asswhole long enough. :devil:

8 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Thanks. All I ask is that you let me know as soon as I clear that hurdle. 😀

It depends upon whether or not you come by asswholery naturally or if you have to work at it. Those three are natural born asswholes but they also strive to be best. Good luck.

7 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Good afternoon!  How is life on the Fake Conservative list??

I looked around and couldn't find myself on any lists that you would be able to access. MENSA doesn't allow failed paralegals to even do research on members. Now if you're referring to those stupid little lists that you make up, then you are giving yourself credit where no credit is due. BTW, is the PPP Squad going to allow that Frankish guy in? I'm not saying that he's all that bright but it seems like his IQ may be just a little too high for the Squad's criteria. 

5 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

I looked around and couldn't find myself on any lists that you would be able to access. MENSA doesn't allow failed paralegals to even do research on members. Now if you're referring to those stupid little lists that you make up, then you are giving yourself credit where no credit is due. BTW, is the PPP Squad going to allow that Frankish guy in? I'm not saying that he's all that bright but it seems like his IQ may be just a little too high for the Squad's criteria. 

I'm still waiting for PPP to develop the requisite Herd Mentality.