Dave & Busters

You can play billiards around the corner

Bogie's Billiards

8216 Main St.

Clarence

311886[/snapback]

That's where I played last time I was in Buffalo. Not a bad place. It's not in any way like the Buffalo pool halls my older brothers would take me to when I was a kid - the big fat guy at the door enforced the rules (no drinks, cigs or butts on the table, no masse shots) and I don't know what he would actually do, but he scared the hell out of me. Or in my barfly days in GI boomtown bars I used to frequent where if you weren't the shark, you were the mark. Little fishies would do better to step back to the bar to find some female company. You better assume anyone you met was armed with something, and the weekend always brought trouble. Good times!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On a somewhat related note the Walden Galleria mall in Cheektowaga is planning a $50 million expansion that will include the upscale Cheesecake Factory, Ruth's Chris Steak House, and Abuelos Mexican Food Embassy restaurants along with an 18 screen cinema along with a pool hall and video arcade.  Good news for those of us who are sick of average chain restaurants like Applebee's and TGI Fridays and want good quality food.  The Buffalo News article about this is at: http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20050420/1071323.asp

311803[/snapback]

I saw this in the news yesterday. I was hoping a Cheesecake Factory was going to come to Buffalo. I didn't see a timeframe in the article, but hopefully it will be done within a couple of years.

Who gives a flying fug about a couple of pool tables. If I was that into pool, I'd be going to a pool hall, not a restaurant/video arcade. I'm just glad to see something going into Eastern Hills. The owner has sunk major money into renovating the inside and still has sh------- tenants. Hopefully this will turn things around, becasue the Blvd. Mall and Galleria Mall have been putting a hurt on Eastern Hills for a long time now.

just dropped 6 bills at the D&B's in Addison outside Chicago Tuesday. took a group of 15 clients there. do it 2x/year.

this was has a small one table pool room slong with the full size 8 table room.

Buffalo should be able to at least have the one table room.

everyone loves it.

the bonus was they FINALLY GOT DEFENDER!!!!!!!!!!!

The funniest thing is that even though they are coming to Buffalo, which not many business venture to do nowadays, people still gotta find something to B word about. NO POOL TABLES! Tough sh-t.

Great idea, email them and bust their balls about coming to Buffalo. BRILLIANT!

311763[/snapback]

Excellent idea. Bitching about ideas always works.