Police Terrorism Group

16 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

I have absolutely no idea what you mean. All you did was bold "their" a bunch of times and say "How are they?"

How are they what?

How are they accomplishing their objectives? Through committing the offences I already sourced and making statements designed to get subsections of society sympathetic to their cause.  

Sorry my mistake.  I clarified when I asked the second time. WHO are the THEY I've highlighted in your response.  

5 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Police Organizations including: Officers, their unions, and their leadership

So every police organization, officers, unions and leadership are part of a terrorist organization?    This is THEIR whole motivation?  This is why THEY exist is to terrorize the public? Because when you say THEY you are insinuating all.  Is that what you're saying here?  

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

So every police organization, officers, unions and leadership are part of a terrorist organization?    This is THEIR whole motivation?  This is why THEY exist is to terrorize the public? Because when you say THEY you are insinuating all.  Is that what you're saying here?  

So every police organization, officers, unions and leadership are part of a terrorist organization?  YES

This is THEIR whole motivation? NO
This is why THEY exist is to terrorize the public? NO

Because when you say THEY you are insinuating all. YES
Is that what you're saying here?  YES?

1 minute ago, BullBuchanan said:

So every police organization, officers, unions and leadership are part of a terrorist organization?  YES

This is THEIR whole motivation? NO
This is why THEY exist is to terrorize the public? NO

Because when you say THEY you are insinuating all. YES
Is that what you're saying here?  YES?

Sorry if I'm being redundant with my line of questions.  I'm just so floored at your responses that you can't be saying that.  So I'll ask again.

In your mind is every police officer a terrorist?  

Just now, Chef Jim said:

Sorry if I'm being redundant with my line of questions.  I'm just so floored at your responses that you can't be saying that.  So I'll ask again.

Yes, they must be as they are all part of a terrorist organization as I've defined it.

Why are you so hung up on the word "terrorist"? It's simply a collection of letters that has a definition that happens to apply in this case.

Wouldn't our time be better spent talking about how they do or do not fit the definition of that word? Very few, if any, people set out to be "terrorists" and likewise very few, if any, organizations refer to themselves as "terrorists". It's a label placed on them by people external to their organization based on their behavior.

Just now, BullBuchanan said:

Yes, they must be as they are all part of a terrorist organization as I've defined it.

Why are you so hung up on the word "terrorist"? It's simply a collection of letters that has a definition that happens to apply in this case.

Wouldn't our time be better spent talking about how they do or do not fit the definition of that word? Very few, if any, people set out to be "terrorists" and likewise very few, if any, organizations refer to themselves as "terrorists". It's a label placed on them by people external to their organization based on their behavior.

Why am i hung up on the word terrorist?  It's just a collection of words?  Words have meaning and you are calling every police officer a terrorist. 

Have you never ever in your life had a GREAT interaction with a police officer?  

Something happened to you in your past that has really ***** up your ability to think critically regarding law enforcement.  It's kind of scary man.  See a shrink.  

15 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

..none of my business, but your battle against such hatred, foment, vitriol and anti-Americanism is an uphill battle not to be won......but Godspeed with your continuance friend.....

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

2 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

..none of my business, but your battle against such hatred, foment, vitriol and anti-Americanism is an uphill battle not to be won......but Godspeed with your continuance friend.....

I'm just trying to figure out what caused such hatred.  Are their bad cops?  Abso*****inglutely.   But to take that and say ALL cops are bad and not just bad but terrorist is the sign of someone that has become unhinged.  I'm trying to help him see the errors of his thinking.  

15 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Why am i hung up on the word terrorist?  It's just a collection of words?  Words have meaning and you are calling every police officer a terrorist. 

Have you never ever in your life had a GREAT interaction with a police officer?  

Something happened to you in your past that has really ***** up your ability to think critically regarding law enforcement.  It's kind of scary man.  See a shrink.  

What would a "GREAT" interaction with a police officer be? One where they didn't kill a dog or kill an autistic kid?

Why can't any of you go 5 minutes without resorting to personal attacks?

I made a claim that police promote a culture of violence.
I backed that up with statistics of how many people they've killed 

I made a claim that police promote a "good vs evil" and an "us vs them" narrative to justify their actions and win sympathy
I backed that up with a manifesto from one of the officers that murdered Breonna Taylor, and in other threads you've been a part of: examples of Dave Grossman's teaching of Sheepdogs & Wolves, in addition to La'Ron Singletary's coverup, direct disobedience from police chiefs towards mayors. and attacks from unions toward mayors.

and on and on.

All you've done is ask for more and more evidence without even ackowledging a single time that what I've presented is accurate and valid. Every single thing is always "yEa bUt iS tHaT aLl oF tHeM?" It's blatant trolling, and I don't have time for it. You don't have a point and you have nothing to add to the conversation. I've been completely civil and even polite to you and I've answered all of your questions, but you at no point have been willing to exchange the same courtesy.

Maybe you're too biased to see it or maybe it's too traumatizing for you to see it, but the facts are the facts. If you want to pretend like they aren't happening you do what you gotta do to get through the day. The information is here as well as additional resources like police training videos glorifying violence, Dave Grossman glorifying killing and talking about how it'll get you laid, and on and on.

Edited by BullBuchanan

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

I'm just trying to figure out what caused such hatred.  Are their bad cops?  Abso*****inglutely.   But to take that and say ALL cops are bad and not just bad but terrorist is the sign of someone that has become unhinged.  I'm trying to help him see the errors of his thinking.  

...I understand and applaud your efforts......but his level of hatred, foment vitriol and defiance NEVER changes......makes you wonder if a personal experience set the tone for today and NEVER to be revealed.....just a thought.....

2 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...I understand and applaud your efforts......but his level of hatred, foment vitriol and defiance NEVER changes......makes you wonder if a personal experience set the tone for today and NEVER to be revealed.....just a thought.....

What set the tone? the 13 pages of people murdered and assaulted by the police that I've posted here for you. I have hundreds of additional examples.

Edited by BullBuchanan

What set the tone? the 13 pages of people murdered and assaulted by the police that I've posted here for you. I have hundreds of additional examples.

No 13 pages of a person who seems to have lost it saying ALL cops are murderers, terrorists and killers of dogs and autistic children.  

I'll change my line of questioning.  Have you had any BAD encounters with law enforcement?  

Just more personal attacks. You seem to be incapable of an adult conversation.

I'm waiting for an adult to join the conversation.  I don't have conversations with the guys yelling at the sky on Market street in SF either.