Send this ass clown an email

all you bills fans need to lighten up, okay. Damned, what are you all related to him? I didn':t call him a bust. But I don't think he is in the peyton manning/donovan mcnabb category either.

I agree with the guy. Bills fans have incredibly thin skin.

His first sentence shows he doesn't have a clue, so why would anything else he has to say be true. I've been reading the SF papers almost daily and haven't gotten this impression at all:

"Less than 72 hours away from the biggest franchise decision in the past decade, the pitiful, undermanned San Francisco 49ers are behaving like they are on the verge of drafting the next Peyton Manning or Donovan McNabb with the No. 1 pick in Saturday's National Football League draft. "

I just passed along this note to Mr. Burwell............

Bryan,

While I couldn't agree more with you concerning the 49ers 1st pick, I would also pass on the two QB's and draft someone else. Losman hasn't even played enough to be considered a bust. Wait until the end of the season next year to see if can be a good NFL QB. Then you can lump him in with Leaf and the others.

Also pass along to Martz that we Bills fans are glad he got rid of Bobby April.

i wrote....

what is with the negative attitude towards jp losman? calling him a bust before he even he gets his shot. sure i may be biased, as i am a bills fan. but this kid has all the tools to become something very special. and with the great coaching staff and players around him, the foundation is being set for him to reach his full potential. though it will take a couple years until we really know, if he is the real deal. your ignorant comments in calling him a bust, before he even makes his first NFL start, says a lot about your knowledge as a sports reporter. i hope in a few years he blossoms into a great QB, making you eat your crow. and proving just how much of a dick u really are.

regards

mike