Send this ass clown an email

Found by AssphawN on billszone.com

http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/sports/co...E1?OpenDocument

Not saying Losman is great yet or will be, but are you kidding me labeling him a bust. Let this ass clown know what you think.

Here's some of what he had to say:

1. "Most NFL wise guys think there's a better chance that San Francisco is about to select the next Kyle Boller or J.P. Losman with that top pick than the next future Hall of Famer."

2. "Let's take a look back at some of those guys who have been picked in the first two rounds over the past 10 years. Here are some of the "gems," in no particular order: Ryan Leaf (first round), Todd Collins (second round), Jim Druckenmiller (first), Cade McNown (first), Akili Smith (first) and Quincy Carter (second). How about Tony Banks, Charlie Batch, Shawn King and Marques Tuiasasopo (all second-rounders), and Patrick Ramsey, Joey Harrington, Rex Grossman, Boller and Losman (all first-round selections)"

This chumps email address is:

bburwell@post-dispatch.com

Batch, Tuiasasopo, Ramsey, Grossman and Boller don't belong anywhere near that list.

And he could have come up with a hell of a lot better additions than Harrington and Boller as well.

Somebody ought to forward this one to JP.

He views things at 30,000 ft. instead of ground-level. These type of reporters have these similar views:

1) You are either Ben Rothlisberger right out of the box or you suck.

2) Miami should be picked to make the playoffs every year.

3) There are two players in the NFL, Michael Vick and Terrell Owens.

4) He is the only reporter that gives the Patriots any respect.

My note to "writer":

With soooo much football to write about this time of year I am wondering what statistics you have used to determine that the likes of JP Loseman will be someone less than a future Hall of Famer? I for one have no idea what JP Loseman will bring to the NFL nor do you, a column is usually based in some sort of fact in which to base an opinion, Loseman has no record to even consider at this time. The list of failed drafted QB’s is very long indeed, your inclusion of JP is baseless.

My note to "writer":

With soooo much football to write about this time of year I am wondering what statistics you have used to determine that the likes of JP Loseman will be someone less than a future Hall of Famer?  I for one have no idea what JP Loseman will bring to the NFL nor do you, a column is usually based in some sort of fact in which to base an opinion, Loseman has no record to even consider at this time.  The list of failed drafted QB’s is very long indeed, your inclusion of JP is baseless.

311597[/snapback]

Loseman?

My note to "writer":

With soooo much football to write about this time of year I am wondering what statistics you have used to determine that the likes of JP Loseman will be someone less than a future Hall of Famer?  I for one have no idea what JP Loseman will bring to the NFL nor do you, a column is usually based in some sort of fact in which to base an opinion, Loseman has no record to even consider at this time.  The list of failed drafted QB’s is very long indeed, your inclusion of JP is baseless.

311597[/snapback]

It would have carried a lot more weight if, as a Bills fan, you spelled Losman right.

What a joke that is. How many starts did Losman have? Did he even have one?

P.S. Roethlisberger wasn't even that great. Check his stats. And remember, yes he made some nice plays but how many times was he being relied on to throw the ball? The Steelers offensive strategy was to pound the ball and get into third and short situations. When you're only asking your QB to get 3 or 4 yards for a first down, that's usually a good plan.

Loseman?

311613[/snapback]

I pretty sure he'll get the point.........I did not intend to to write as just some pissed off Bills fan but a fan of the sport.

And oh my god I spelled Losman wrong! Hell I spell "teh" wrong.

Most NFL wise guys think there's a better chance that San Francisco is about to select the next Kyle Boller or J.P. Losman with that top pick than the next future Hall of Famer.

No kidding - thanks for the insight.

Here's Bryan's reply to me:

all you bills fans need to lighten up, okay. Damned, what are you all related to him? I didn':t call him a bust. But I don't think he is in the peyton manning/donovan mcnabb category either.

and my note to him:

Bryan,

I'm just wondering how you can list JP Losman as a bust in the NFL when he's barely played. And when he did play last year, it was in mop-up duty for the Bills.

Losman broke his leg last summer in training camp and never had a chance to compete with Bledsoe for the starting job. He came back from his injury about the time Bledsoe and the Bills started to play well and there was no reason to put him in the line up at that point.

Perhaps you should do a better job of checking your facts before publishing your next column.

An angry Bills fan

I said:

Thanks for your list of busts, I'm sorry, "gems" including JP Losman. Because he's gotten the chance to prove himself so much!

By your own logic, Philip Rivers is a bust too, right! I mean, they both barely played during their whopping one year in the NFL.

Man, we Bills fans are screwed!

Expect an e-mail from me next year when JP proves you wrong.

The reply:

i will eagerly await your next impressive missive.

Here is what I sent him....

Isn't it a little bit early in JP's career to be ripping on him? He hasn't even started a game yet. Here is a better idea for a column...why don't you write about that putz Martz and how the Special Team coach that he fired(Bobby April), was just named ST coach of the year by his peers in the NFL. I guess April wasn't the problem after all?