Curse of the Ralph as heard on 97 Rock

found during construction???? I remember an area (which is near the maintance building below Sheldon cementary) which could have been a Indian camp. The area was mounded on one side which would have helped in protection from enemies. The farmers field across the creek every spring palnting pops up arrow heads. So one could say it is very likely that somewhere on the stadium site their was a indian burial ground!!! I never heard from any construction workers about bones found but my OLDER brother called me and said he remembers hearing about bones being found.

Perhaps a "Indian Cleansing Ceremony" of the stadium would be in order.

On a side note JP Losman I think is part Indian/Mexican.

A little update. 97 Rock had the oldest living Sheldon 89 year old Mrs Phillps and her son Gary on today. They stated that there are Indians buried inside the Sheldon family cementary. Nothing was stated about bones found outside the cementary during stadium construction. If there was, the project more than likely would have been shut down for a year!

Bills first chance to go to the Super Bowl Beat by the Chiefs

Bills lose first game at Rich Stadium to Redskins

Bills lose Super Bowl to Redskins whose QB Mark Reppien (sp) Indian Heritage

A little update. 97 Rock had the oldest living Sheldon 89 year old Mrs Phillps and her son Gary on today. They stated that there are Indians buried inside the Sheldon family cementary. Nothing was stated about bones found outside the cementary during stadium construction. If there was, the project more than likely would have been shut down for a year!

Bills first chance to go to the Super Bowl  Beat by the Chiefs

Bills lose first game at Rich Stadium to  Redskins

312465[/snapback]

JP must be the chosen one...

No, 8-1 at the Ralph.

312656[/snapback]

Yeah, I know. I was saying we are 8-1 at The Ralph which could be on top of an Indian graveyard. If we are 8-1 there the curse can't be too bad at all. However, if our only loss at The Ralph was to the Washington Redskins, that may be a sign the curse was working a little.

Here ... enjoy this instead

http://jclement.ca/fun/Blondestar2004.mp3

found during construction???? I remember an area (which is near the maintance building below Sheldon cementary) which could have been a Indian camp. The area was mounded on one side which would have helped in protection from enemies. The farmers field across the creek every spring palnting pops up arrow heads. So one could say it is very likely that somewhere on the stadium site their was a indian burial ground!!! I never heard from any construction workers about bones found but my OLDER brother called me and said he remembers hearing about bones being found.

311309[/snapback]

Any word on a hooked hand found dangling from the passenger side door handle of player vechiles when they get home? 0:)

Bills first chance to go to the Super Bowl  Beat by the Chiefs

Bills lose first game at Rich Stadium to  Redskins

312465[/snapback]

Bills beat the Chiefs at Rich to reach the first SB vs. the Cowpukes.

Were the NAs buried in the Sheldon plot slaves? This area of CT didn't have much African slavery back in the day, but there were a number of NA slaves who built many of the stone walls in town. Which is funny, in a way, b/c I do this now. Truly some dark days in this country's past.

It'd be interesting to investigate this further; a cleansing ritual might be in order, if only to be sure sure. 0:):)

Bills beat the Chiefs at Rich to reach the first SB vs. the Cowpukes.

Were the NAs buried in the Sheldon plot slaves? This area of CT didn't have much African slavery back in the day, but there were a number of NA slaves who built many of the stone walls in town. Which is funny, in a way, b/c I do this now. Truly some dark days in this country's past.

It'd be interesting to investigate this further; a cleansing ritual might be in order, if only to be sure sure.  0:)  :)

312814[/snapback]

That would be the Packers. And they don't seem to have any problem winning playoff games at the Ralph, they need to have an excorsist perform at the site of the next Super Bowl they play in...

311309[/snapback]

Hey-hey, it's JC Seneca, do you have Indian spirit problems?

It'd be interesting to investigate this further; a cleansing ritual might be in order, if only to be sure sure.

I can do this. I'm going to need the following:

A few white candles

A Bowl made of Pottery, Wood or Stone

Roundtrip plane ticket Orlando-Buffalo-Orlando

Rental car

Soil from the site

Case of beer - chilled

2 incence sticks

1 Dozen chicken wings - medium

Large Pepperoni Pizza

A roll of paper towels

Carton of cigs

I think I can take it from there.

That would be the Packers. And they don't seem to have any problem winning playoff games at the Ralph, they need to have an excorsist perform at the site of the next Super Bowl they play in...

313022[/snapback]

I didn't mean to say that the Bills were in the first SB ever. Was referencing that they beat the Chiefs in '93 or '94 when Joe Montana finished up his career with them. The D knocked him out, literally, with a concussion. That was a great game if only b/c the "We're baa-aack!" chants.

True enough. CWN can take care of it, maybe. :rolleyes: