Heard on NFL network tonight

NCDAWG

Pat Kirwan from nfl.com said that basically it will be henry for shelton and swapping second rounders. He said that will be the most likely to happen when asked about philly, arizona and the bucs.

Pat Kirwan from nfl.com said that basically it will be henry for shelton and swapping second rounders.  He said that will be the most likely to happen when asked about philly, arizona and the bucs.

311087[/snapback]

I watched that for a couple of hours earlier. Nice! Wish my cable company carried the NFL Network. :w00t:

I believe Kirwan was the one who originally stated a few weeks back that the Bills and Cards agreed on the terms of a deal, but wouldnt make it official until draft day.

311090[/snapback]

On one of the AM sports staions here in Phx, one of the beat writers said the same thing. He said "It's done. It's just not official."

Makes you wonder who in the media gets the real inside scoop. (Sorry, I was giving someone a ride at the time and I never heard the reporter's name)

Pat Kirwan from nfl.com said that basically it will be henry for shelton and swapping second rounders.  He said that will be the most likely to happen when asked about philly, arizona and the bucs.

311087[/snapback]

It wouldn't be the first time that Kirwan is wrong if it doesn't happen that way. I would think that there'd be a better prospect available in the draft with the Cards' first pick.