Final Vote—All States, Progress in counting

1 minute ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Fair enough, we're both making assumptions about how WI does same-day registration when we dont really know. I'm based in GA where it is as back-asswards as you can get, but our system does catch stuff like re-registering, and trying to vote in person when you already have a mail-in. So if GA can do it, I'm fairly confident in other states.

That's also probably where the harsh punishments come in as deterrents to prevent people from even trying.

These things are definitely checked tho. In every state. And even people who make innocent mistakes receive harsh punishments.

Man, I hope you're right.

3 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Of course it's checked. Counties check with each other to make sure people aren't breaking the law. It really isn't as difficult as you make it seem. I'll tell you what, Trump's team is going to do a recount. They are losing by 20,000 votes. If there are 20,000 duplicate or fake votes in there, they will find out. I'll stake my claim now that nothing will come of it. It makes no sense for a person to vote fraudulently when the risk is jail time for a single extra vote.

I am not suspicious of the voters committing fraud, I am suspicious of the ones counting those votes or stuffing ballots with illegal votes. Or tossing votes they do not agree with.

Edited by wnyguy
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Now I gotta say, come on man. An 89.5 % registered voter turnout is unprecedented in election history. It is unheard of.

I don't know if it's unheard of because no one tracks voter turnout that way. I'm sure it's a record in recent history, but why would that be surprising? It's the most polarized election of our lifetimes in a year where voting early and by mail is easier than ever.

This is the best source I could find. Note that they are using ELIGIBLE voters, not REGISTERED voters in their numbers:

The record for most votes ever cast in Wisconsin for a presidential election came in 2012 with a total of 3,080,628. For the 2020 election, the Elections Commission reported 3,684,726 registered voters as of Nov. 1, which means that Wisconsin could break its previous record by over 600,00 votes. 

In terms of turnout rate, Wisconsin set its current record during the 2004 presidential election when 73.24 percent of eligible voters cast their ballots. Around 3.3 million Wisconsin voters would need to cast their ballots in 2020 to eclipse that mark.

But again, if there is widespread voter fraud they'll discover it in the recount. I would bet my life that nothing will turn up.

• Like (+1) 1

I'll say this. Joe biden is going to be another one and done. He is an awful candidate and in clear decline health wise. There is also a really good chance he doesn't finish his first term and we are stuck with Kamala who is obviously even worse. 

No one wants joe biden as president. He inspires nobody. He's a career politician who has accomplished nothing. Hell try to raise taxes. He supports terrorist groups like BLM. 

Joe Biden didn't win this race, the republicans lost it with trump. There's also 0 percent chance they lose if covid didnt happen. The county was doing great before hand. 

Republicans will win back the presidency in '24 with a candidate who is not a bat ***** crazy lunatic. 

Edited by Process
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Process said:

I'll say this. Joe biden is going to be another one and done. He is an awful candidate and in clear decline health wise. There is also a really good chance he doesn't finish his first term and we are stuck with Kamala who is obviously even worse. 

No one wants joe biden as president. He inspires nobody. He's a career politician who has accomplished nothing. Hell try to raise taxes. He supports terrorist groups like BLM. 

Joe Biden didn't win this race, the republicans lost it with trump. There's also 0 percent chance they lose if covid didnt happen. The county was doing great before hand. 

Republicans will win back the presidency in '24 with a candidate who is not a bat ***** crazy lunatic. 

What candidate is that? The reason they ended up with Trump is that it's a really weak field.

I'm interested to see who rises to the top before the next election, though. 

47 minutes ago, Big Gun said:

link?

Snopes, the left wing hack lying propaganda site you're using! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha............ man you're stupid!

I am 100% certain I am smarter than you.   lets see your evidence of more votes than registered voter genius.  HAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHA

And Im not left wing anything....I am just intelligent.

Edited by mattynh
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, LeGOATski said:

What candidate is that? The reason they ended up with Trump is that it's a really weak field.

I'm interested to see who rises to the top before the next election, though. 

Did you see the nominees for the democrats in the primaries?

11 minutes ago, Process said:

I think there's a lot of truth in this. Personally I'm happy to have a quiet boring president for the next 4 years, but I can't imagine Biden will want to run for reelection or that anyone will be excited to vote for him again. This was 100% an anti-Trump election result which is why Republicans will likely still hold the Senate.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Process said:

Makes you wonder, doesn't it?!  As soon as mail in voting was allowed like it has been, this election was decided.  When all the mail in voting is for one side, and the reason for the mail in voting was because of covid, you can't help but connect the dots.  Pretty sick to throw 230k lives in the ground to win an election.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Back2Buff said:

Makes you wonder, doesn't it?!  As soon as mail in voting was allowed like it has been, this election was decided.  When all the mail in voting is for one side, and the reason for the mail in voting was because of covid, you can't help but connect the dots.  Pretty sick to throw 230k lives in the ground to win an election.

No one was stopping Republicans from mail-in voting, were they? 

• Thank you (+1) 1