Free Draft Contest!!! First 100 replies

I thought it would be fun to do a draft contest, and as the sponsor I will send the winner a 20$ gift card to Best Buy. The rules are simple, guess the first two players the Bills will take in order. If you guess both players you win, as a tie breaker guess the position of the third player selected.

While I don't think a tiebreaker will be needed it will work like this in case two people get the first two picks correct. Guess the third picks position (QB, RB, WR, TE, OL, DL, LB, DB, ST), if neither position is selected correctly then it will revert to who picked the correct side of the ball the player plays on. If the players are still tied after that I will send each of them 20$ gift cards.

Those are the rules, and since I don't feel like spending three hours sifting threw the selections ONLY THE FIRST 100 ENTRIES WILL COUNT. Also the contest will close Friday 10pm ET regardless if it's still under 100 Entries.

Good Luck Arm Chair GM's

Man, this is tough because nobody knows about the trade activity, but here goes:

WR Matt Jones

C  Chris Spencer

K  Mike Nugent

When I dream, I dream high.

310864[/snapback]

Oh man, those are like the 3 players I want in this draft. What would I do if we actually pulled that off!

Well here's my picks:

C Chris Spencer

TE Kevin Everett

DT