Eric Trump

At least this son didn't get kick out of the service for being a drug addict, had an affair with his dead brother's widow, impregnate a woman in Arkansas, or get a million dollar job in Ukraine for which he had zero knowledge or experience in.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

At least this son didn't get kick out of the service for being a drug addict, had an affair with his dead brother's widow, impregnate a woman in Arkansas, or get a million dollar job in Ukraine for which he had zero knowledge or experience in.

Hmmmm.  Whataboutism.  Nice.  

Still, looks like Rico’s in a little legal jeopardy, eh?  It’s interesting and surely completely coincidental that the people closest to the President keep on breaking the law.  

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

At least he isn’t going to jail! Unless it’s to visit his dad 

Maybe they can bunk at Otis if they both end up doing federal time.  They could relive the glory days and complain about Obama all the time!

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

Maybe they can bunk at Otis if they both end up doing federal time.  They could relive the glory days and complain about Obama all the time!

They probably will run away to Moscow together. Putin will need serviced now and again 

• Haha (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Looks like Rico clammed up today.  Which is within his right.  But which also looks really, really bad.  Almost like he has something to hide . . . 

What’s the bad look when one exercises his/her rights?  Would you advocate all defendants in civil or criminal matters waive their right to counsel?  Comply with all requests for unfettered access by law enforcement/AG?   

Spoiler alert:  I don’t think you think any of that. 

Brine Ingredients

• One quart apple cider (Juice is OK too)
  • 1/4 cup of kosher salt or 3 tbs. of canning salt
  • 2 bay leaves – crushed
  • 1 clove of garlic – crushed
  • 1/2 teaspoon Peppercorns – cracked or 1 tbsp ground black pepper

Goose or Duck

1 to 1.5 lb of duck or goose breasts - skinless

Container

Glass is best, plastic (Tupperware) is OK too

Process

• Mix all ingredients – making sure the salt dissolves.
  • Soak duck or goose for at least 2 hours, but 12 hours is best.
  • After brining, rinse duck or goose and pat dry with paper towels.
  • Place in 210 – 215 degree smoker – I prefer pecan or alder wood, but hickory or oak work fine as well (they're just a little stronger).
  • Smoke for 4.5 – 5 hours. Allow to cool a bit, and put into the refrigerator.

Eat

• Eat it cold.
  • Slice thin for Charcuterie with a game sauce like Bronco Bob's Raspberry Chipotle Sauce!
  • Slice thin for sandwiches with cheese, mustard and mayo.
  • Lasts a week or so.
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

What’s the bad look when one exercises his/her rights?  Would you advocate all defendants in civil or criminal matters waive their right to counsel?  Comply with all requests for unfettered access by law enforcement/AG?   

Spoiler alert:  I don’t think you think any of that. 

He clammed up in a civil matter so he wouldn’t have to deal with whether he could plead the fifth in that case.  It’s a bad look.  It’s not something a jury can hold against him, but it does ring alarm bells for people investigating the matter.  Nothing to hide means no reason to hide.  

FYI, this isn’t about waiving his right to counsel - of course he’s a dope if he gives up counsel.  This is about talking to investigators with or without counsel.  

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

He clammed up in a civil matter so he wouldn’t have to deal with whether he could plead the fifth in that case.  It’s a bad look.  It’s not something a jury can hold against him, but it does ring alarm bells for people investigating the matter.  Nothing to hide means no reason to hide.  

FYI, this isn’t about waiving his right to counsel - of course he’s a dope if he gives up counsel.  This is about talking to investigators with or without counsel.  

It’s sad to see you slide down this path.  Maybe not sad for anyone else you interact with, but sad for me.   I’m running out of lefty’s to try and gather feedback from. 

I acknowledge hating the abject silliness of ‘nothing to hide means no reason to hide”.  

18 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

It’s sad to see you slide down this path.  Maybe not sad for anyone else you interact with, but sad for me.   I’m running out of lefty’s to try and gather feedback from. 

I acknowledge hating the abject silliness of ‘nothing to hide means no reason to hide”.  

What’s better - talking to investigators and nipping an investigation in the bud when you’ve done nothing wrong and have nothing to hide, or stonewalling and letting it fester?  Common sense said that if the kid did nothing wrong and has nothing to answer for he walks in, answers whatever question is asked, and gets the thing over with.  There’s no such thing as a perjury trap when one hasn’t done anything wrong.  Instead, here, the kid is clamming up, which, as an investigator would only set off alarm bells and tell me it’s time to dig deeper and find out what he might or might not have to say.  

• Haha (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Maybe next time Dan Bognino plays lawyer he can explain why Mike Flynn pleaded guilty.  Perhaps Dan can also shed light on the criminality and corruption that seems to follow Trump and his pals around.  Steve Bannon, Mike Flynn, Paul Manafort. Michael Cohen, Rick Gates, the venerable Roger Stone, and even local thief and COVID-19 fearmongerer Chris Collins.  Lots of dudes with fleas lying around that dog. 

Edited by SectionC3
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

What’s better - talking to investigators and nipping an investigation in the bud when you’ve done nothing wrong and have nothing to hide, or stonewalling and letting it fester?  Common sense said that if the kid did nothing wrong and has nothing to answer for he walks in, answers whatever question is asked, and gets the thing over with.  There’s no such thing as a perjury trap when one hasn’t done anything wrong.  Instead, here, the kid is clamming up, which, as an investigator would only set off alarm bells and tell me it’s time to dig deeper and find out what he might or might not have to say.  

fester did you say fester ?

Uncle Fester | America Fun Fact of the Day

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Unforgiven said:

Hey look another dumb post that will be on page 10 in 24 hours.

Exactly.

I used to get mildly upset at these junk threads, but now I kind of like them.

They keep the "usual suspects" confined for a couple hours,

and then the thread disappears as soon as they get a new "toy"

Added: except of course, for the hilarious "bring back a month or two later, usually by the demented O.P.

?

• Like (+1) 2