Anyone in Richmond going to see Kansas.......

tonight at innsbrook?  I may take the Mini-Poojers, let me know, we can hook up for a beer.

310732[/snapback]

I saw them down here at the Verizon Amphitheater a couple of years ago. They're very good at what they do, it's just that what they do doesn't enthrall me much. They do put on a decent show though, so you and the mini-poojers have fun!

No Kansas... but I will buy a beer for anyone at either

Elvis Costello this Sunday at the Ramshead in Baltimore or

Paul Westerberg next Friday at the 9:30 Club in DC...

no mini-Ricos will be attending. :D

hey, 10 bucks to see a band of my youth and passs the joy on to my 2 teens, plus a good excuse to grab a couple a beers......and 1985 may be the last time I saw Kansas. They were good both times, BTW!

1985 called and said that you should spend your money some other way

:w00t:

310800[/snapback]

wow 2 great shows. EC always rocks, and westerberg should be awesome. last time i was at 9.30 club was to see the Finn brothers. they were awesome, so is the venue, just don't get lost!

No Kansas... but I will buy a beer for anyone at either

Elvis Costello this Sunday at the Ramshead in Baltimore or

Paul Westerberg next Friday at the 9:30 Club in DC...

no mini-Ricos will be attending. :w00t:

310818[/snapback]

hey, 10 bucks to see a band of my youth and passs the joy on to my 2 teens, plus a good excuse to grab a couple a beers......and 1985 may be the last time I saw Kansas.  They were good both times, BTW!

311279[/snapback]

Pooj, how is the atmosphere there. I have never gone but live in the west end and have thought about bringing the wee ones a couple of times.

BTW, the brilliant weatherguys are calling for rain tonight, so you should be fine

it was last nite and the weather was awesome. the atmosphere is very family friendly. Mine, that i brought are 13 & 14, so they can wander around(it is fenced in). For the younger kids, they had moon bounces, balloon character blower uppers, food stations etc...it is really nice, plus you don't have to pay for kids to get in. for 10 bucks it is a great hump day diversion!

Pooj, how is the atmosphere there. I have never gone but live in the west end and have thought about bringing the wee ones a couple of times.

BTW, the brilliant weatherguys are calling for rain tonight, so you should be fine

311296[/snapback]