"Hey Rookie" on ESPN now

sorry i this is a re-post...

Following 5 rookies from last years draft.. Losman is one of them. Showed his new condo in Buffalo, showed him getting to the stadium and getting lost trying to find the weight room on his first day... showed moulds giving him sh--... pretty cool stuff..

thanks for the heads up...  I guess i will have to search for the next showing... 

(They need to put out a remote access tivo so i can set the thing to record from work)

310470[/snapback]

Yeah, it's really very cool. Its 4 rookies (including Udeze), and Losman is getting some good face time. His attitude is amazing. I know this is an older special, but its cool as hell.

Oh, and you can indeed set up your tivo to be controlled remotely...

Yeah, it's really very cool. Its 4 rookies (including Udeze), and Losman is getting some good face time. His attitude is amazing. I know this is an older special, but its cool as hell.

Oh, and you can indeed set up your tivo to be controlled remotely...

310479[/snapback]

My sister has the standalone tivo, and it has a wireless nic built in. I thought that was sweet... As for me, i have the dtv tivo connected to an AC telephone bridge (talk about unsecure!) All is well though. I'm moving in the near future so i'll just wire everything to the back of the tv, like it should be!

thanks for the heads up...  I guess i will have to search for the next showing... 

(They need to put out a remote access tivo so i can set the thing to record from work)

310470[/snapback]

It's already out there. All you have to do is connect your TIVO to a home network. I record stuff from work all the time based on recommendations I see here.