Question about entering Canada

RVJ

Passport - not required yet. But you do need identification (drivers license/ birth certificate.) If you have a passport just bring it.

Dog - rabies certificate, tags, pooper scooper - canada likes to keep it clean.

Someone told me you need a passport now. Is this true.

Also what do you need to bring a dog with you...is it allowed...thanks !!!

310244[/snapback]

It was supposed to go into effect in 2008, but now there is talk that it might not happen due to the criticism over it.

Bush was talking about maybe trying to find a more efficient means of ID'ing like finger scan or some crap.

310253[/snapback]

If they would just install microchips into all of us they would be able to use a system like EZ pass to scan us as we drove over the boarder.

Someone told me you need a passport now. Is this true.

Also what do you need to bring a dog with you...is it allowed...thanks !!!

310244[/snapback]

Guns, reefer and illegal aliens should help you get across the border easier with a dog in the car. .... And if the border guy hassles you, just blow through the checkpoint and wait for the hillarity to ensue. You can thank me later.

That trade would make me an American citizen. Im half way between Detroit and Toronto! PERFECT LOCAL!!!

310284[/snapback]

Could we get Bush and Martin on this? I think we can make this happen.

I'd be willing to throw in some NHL teams as well if that is what it will take.

I mean no offense, but why would anyone want to go to Canada?  Been there, and its boring........

310707[/snapback]

And Denny's in Niagara Falls, Canada charges way too much for food. (Yes I understand the value of the Canadian dollar).

But seriously, the Canadian Rockies are beautiful.

And Denny's in Niagara Falls, Canada charges way too much for food. (Yes I understand the value of the Canadian dollar).

But seriously, the Canadian Rockies are beautiful.

310709[/snapback]

Yeah, okay, the canadian rockies are kind of cool. Went on a climbing trip there a few years (more like 10), and we were climbing for 10 days, only saw two other climbing parties. What really pissed me off was that when we got back to the car the god damned animals ate the wires in the enging compartment of our rental car. I was told it is "opposum" problem there. I've been climbing all over the world, and I have never had an animal eat parts of my car. What the hell are the canadians breeding up there? Some kind of super rodent?

Yeah, okay, the canadian rockies are kind of cool.  Went on a climbing trip there a few years (more like 10), and we were climbing for 10 days, only saw two other climbing parties.  What really pissed me off was that when we got back to the car the god damned animals ate the wires in the enging compartment of our rental car.  I was told it is "opposum" problem there.  I've  been climbing all over the world, and I have never had an animal eat parts of my car.  What the hell are the canadians breeding up there?  Some kind of super rodent?

310714[/snapback]

Finish the story. What did the rental company say about the damage?

You know that part of Ontario that is between Michigan and New York? We need to get that from Canada. It's a pain in the ass to go to Michigan with Canada owning it. We can give them North Dakota in return if that will get er done.

310251[/snapback]

I say North Dakota and Budweiser for that area of Ontario and Labbats. We can have TD negotiate the deal.