Arizona Cardinals to unveil new unis

I dunno.  There's something to be said for the classic "just play football" look that the Cards have that's cool.  Lord knows I wish we never changed from the white helmets and grazing bison. 

That said, I found the move to the charging bison much easier to accept than the move to the red helmets.  I still hate those - but not as much as I despise our current road unis.

310932[/snapback]

Campy, problem is, the Cards "just play football"

and not that good I might add!!!!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They should change to something indiginous to the region, like an armadillo being run over by a bread truck.

310578[/snapback]

Or a young, nubile college co-ed with low rider jeans, tight t-shirt, cell phone, knap-sack, and lime green thong riding out the back of her pants! Oops, sorry, forgot where I was for a minute........................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :D

And here's what's on www.azcardinals.com as of 4:15 PDT:

"Warning: mysql_connect(): Unknown MySQL Server Host 'dellpe2650-31.pni.com' (2) in /webhome/h_files/functions/qry_func.inc on line 10

Warning: mysql_select_db(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /webhome/h_files/functions/qry_func.inc on line 11

Warning: mysql_error(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /webhome/h_files/functions/qry_func.inc on line 12

Warning: mysql_error(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /webhome/h_files/functions/qry_func.inc on line 14

Warning: mysql_errno(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /webhome/h_files/functions/qry_func.inc on line 14

Warning: mysql_error(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /webhome/h_files/functions/qry_func.inc on line 14

error number:

error:

SELECT * FROM cntnt_slider_ads WHERE Slider_Is_Active = 1 ORDER BY RAND() LIMIT 1"

Just in case you were wondering. They might be getting new unis, but they'll always be the Cardinals.

310933[/snapback]

Say what you will about BB.com and their crappyness at times in terms of information, it is always on top of live audio/video streaming.

And here's what's on www.azcardinals.com as of 4:15 PDT:

"Warning: mysql_connect(): Unknown MySQL Server Host 'dellpe2650-31.pni.com' (2) in /webhome/h_files/functions/qry_func.inc on line 10

Warning: mysql_select_db(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /webhome/h_files/functions/qry_func.inc on line 11

Warning: mysql_error(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /webhome/h_files/functions/qry_func.inc on line 12

Warning: mysql_errno(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /webhome/h_files/functions/qry_func.inc on line 14

error number:

error:

SELECT * FROM cntnt_slider_ads WHERE Slider_Is_Active = 1 ORDER BY RAND() LIMIT 1"

Just in case you were wondering. They might be getting new unis, but they'll always be the Cardinals.

310933[/snapback]

Hmmm, looks like TSW during football season. :D

Say what you will about BB.com and their crappyness at times in terms of information, it is always on top of live audio/video streaming.

310938[/snapback]

Buzz, click...er, Houston, we have a problem:

Requested file not found. The link you followed may be outdated or inaccurate.

This error may have one of several causes:

The address or file no longer exists.

They look almost identical to our away unis, except for the "sun" thing on the sleeves

310968[/snapback]

Both ours and their road unis do have that Division III/CFL cheesy look to them.