Arizona Cardinals to unveil new unis

The waiting is killing me!!!! :D

310644[/snapback]

Their PR guy described the new uniforms as "revolutionary" a few weeks back.

That pretty much guarantees they'll either be really great or really awful. Probably the latter, but every now and then a team gets a uniform change right (Bucs).

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Their PR guy described the new uniforms as "revolutionary" a few weeks back.

That pretty much guarantees they'll either be really great or really awful.  Probably the latter, but every now and then a team gets a uniform change right (Bucs).

310683[/snapback]

I am not a big fan of the Bucs uniform. It's too busy.

I am not a big fan of the Bucs uniform. It's too busy.

310697[/snapback]

I'm with you. I can see his point, it's hard not to improve on the Orange Dreamsickles they were sporting before. But now that this one has erased that memory, it's kind of cartoonish. That bold white around the helmet decal makes it look cheap.

I am sure the new unis for the redbirds will be horrifyingly modern, ie FUGLY, just like the Bills, Broncos and Bengals...

310794[/snapback]

Im willing to bet not as bad as the Bengals...........those are nasssty.

I'm curious as to what 'revolutionary' entails, too.

Watch, 'revolutionary' will mean a stripe down the side of the jersey, shocker.  I would have to concur, it would have to be something along the lines of feathers to be a breakthrough.

310861[/snapback]

WINGS........ :D

I dunno. There's something to be said for the classic "just play football" look that the Cards have that's cool. Lord knows I wish we never changed from the white helmets and grazing bison.

That said, I found the move to the charging bison much easier to accept than the move to the red helmets. I still hate those - but not as much as I despise our current road unis.

And here's what's on www.azcardinals.com as of 4:15 PDT:

"Warning: mysql_connect(): Unknown MySQL Server Host 'dellpe2650-31.pni.com' (2) in /webhome/h_files/functions/qry_func.inc on line 10

Warning: mysql_select_db(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /webhome/h_files/functions/qry_func.inc on line 11

Warning: mysql_error(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /webhome/h_files/functions/qry_func.inc on line 12

Warning: mysql_error(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /webhome/h_files/functions/qry_func.inc on line 14

Warning: mysql_errno(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /webhome/h_files/functions/qry_func.inc on line 14

Warning: mysql_error(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /webhome/h_files/functions/qry_func.inc on line 14

error number:

error:

SELECT * FROM cntnt_slider_ads WHERE Slider_Is_Active = 1 ORDER BY RAND() LIMIT 1"

Just in case you were wondering. They might be getting new unis, but they'll always be the Cardinals.