Arizona Cardinals to unveil new unis

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the Browns' outfit.  Seriously.

310123[/snapback]

I agree....also, I kind of like the Cardnals unifroms too! If they were not such perennial losers, they might not be so hideous! The logo is kind of simple, and traditional...Redskins still have the best uniforms, IMO!

I agree....also, I kind of like the Cardnals unifroms too!  If they were not such perennial losers, they might not be so hideous!  The logo is kind of simple, and traditional...Redskins still have the best uniforms, IMO!

310367[/snapback]

Jets

Steelers

Colts

Giants

Green Bay

Raiders

Eagles (NOT the black stuff)

Bears

Skins

Bolts

Cowboys

Titans

Saints

Bills (gotta do away with the unis...go old style, white helmets and simplify the uni, yet throw a charging buffalo somewhere on it, maybe at the sleeve)

Browns

all the rest can be lumped in with a pile of sh*t. they are horrible.

They should change to something indiginous to the region, like an armadillo being run over by a bread truck.

310578[/snapback]

I live in the Phx area.....ain't no armadillos in AZ, at least not around here. You're thinking Texas. There are some Cardinals. Tell you what I see allot of...Road Runners, Javelinas, big a$$ roaches, and geckos.

they ain't got much of a choice here.

I live in the Phx area.....ain't no armadillos in AZ, at least not around here. You're thinking Texas. There are some Cardinals. Tell you what I see allot of...Road Runners, Javelinas, big a$$ roaches, and geckos.

310595[/snapback]

I think there's some armadillo migration center in Phoenix that tracks the damn things or something. That's where that memory comes from. I've only been to the aero puerto in Phoenix, way too hot there for this Irishman. I'd burst into flame walking down the street.

310595[/snapback]

The Arizona Big Ass Roaches......I like it!

Apparently the fashion show begins at 4pm.

310615[/snapback]

i'm working a mile and a half from their training facility in Tempe...is that where they are doing it? Maybe I can make it over there in time for a good seat.

I have a dilema though....Krispy Kremes or Cardinal Fashion show......hmmmmm.....

i'm working a mile and a half from their training facility in Tempe...is that where they are doing it? Maybe I can make it over there in time for a good seat.

I have a dilema though....Krispy Kremes or Cardinal Fashion show......hmmmmm.....

310625[/snapback]

According to the Cards website:

It is being held at the James Hotel, 7353 East Indian School Road in Scottsdale. (Right behind Scottsdale Civic Plaza)

I just got home from 2 weeks out in Phoenix yesterday. Didn't see any armadillos, but we did see a sh_tload of whip tail lizards and ground squirrels. I actually did see a few cardinals. But I nominate the "Phoenix Ground Squirrels", just like the football team they don't scare anyone, well except maybe my wife, she thinks they look like mice.

It is being held at the James Hotel, 7353 East Indian School Road in Scottsdale. (Right behind Scottsdale Civic Plaza)

310631[/snapback]

Thanks! but I'm not allowed in Scottsdale (AKA Snottsdale). My nose doesn't stick up that high.

310631[/snapback]

Holy $h_t! I was just there. Should have stayed one more day, could have done something football related.