The next Madden cover has GUESS WHO on it

Talonz

Makes sense since the big innovation this year in the game is "QB Vision Passing" or something.

Last year it was Defense (thus Ray-Ray), they needed a QB.

Good for McNabb!

309930[/snapback]

they could also have the qb puking under pressure feature. donovan and drew will have the best chance of chunking

Sure. Why not do this if you're McNabb? Do you really think he'll be able to tell the difference between a Madden cover curse and one of his normal choke jobs?

Other than that I like the guy.

Am I the only one who thinks this guy is almost as overrated as zach thomas? I might have to boycott this year I cannot stand Donovan McNabb his arm lacks much much accuracy.

309981[/snapback]

Too bad you won't have any other NFL football choices. :devil:

CW

Too bad you won't have any other NFL football choices.  :devil:

CW

310021[/snapback]

You got 'er dead on. As far as QBs in the league there are not too many I like. I do not care for Brady but will give him his due. Peyton Manning is too much like Dan Marino for me to like him. I thought maybe given that Madden like to kiss his backside so much Favre would be on the cover. Plus since this will probably be his last season it would be a nice tribute. Favre is also well liked by most. Was he ever on the cover of Madden before?

Am I the only one who thinks this guy is almost as overrated as zach thomas? I might have to boycott this year I cannot stand Donovan McNabb his arm lacks much much accuracy.

309981[/snapback]

We should be so lucky to have an overrated QB get us to the AFC Championship 4 times in a row...

:devil:

Makes sense since the big innovation this year in the game is "QB Vision Passing" or something.

Last year it was Defense (thus Ray-Ray), they needed a QB.

Good for McNabb!

309930[/snapback]

I wish they would concentrate on the basic fundamentals rather than coming out with a new worthless gimmick every year.

We should be so lucky to have an overrated QB get us to the AFC Championship 4 times in a row...

:devil:

310039[/snapback]

Would you say that Terry Bradshaw led the Steelers those championships in the Seventies he was the quarterback. Though the iggles defense the last few years hasn't quite been to the same level as the steel curtain its been damn close.