If Trump loses and refuses to leave

36 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Should we allow people in that are fleeing from places where their lives are in danger?

You can change your name to
image.png.f36c101c51a817b2f4d0e45a25a2ac67.png

I teach high school students and that is lame even by my freshmen class level. But more importantly are you saying they can't find any place safe that is not majority white? Or are simply stating that no place in Mexico is safe? Because the easy answer to those fleeing violence is to move to another area of the same country.

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Nobody is opposed to allowing them into America as long as they enter in the process established by America. Is this a difficult concept for you? These fleeing people you’re so desperate to ‘save’ walked THOUSANDS of miles across Mexico. They can veer off by a few feet to enter America at one of the many doors we’ve provided instead of cutting a hole in our fence. No?

You left out my question about the ship that was turned away. What would be your position on that?

1 minute ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I teach high school students and that is lame even by my freshmen class level. But more importantly are you saying they can't find any place safe that is not majority white? Or are simply stating that no place in Mexico is safe? Because the easy answer to those fleeing violence is to move to another area of the same country.

There are countries where you just are not safe. Some of your high school students would know that.

2 minutes ago, Kemp said:

You left out my question about the ship that was turned away. What would be your position on that?

There are countries where you just are not safe. Some of your high school students would know that.

So which counties are unsafe? And why is America safe? Please just answer the question as I have for you.

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

Name them. 

Slow down- this is my turn!!!!

1 minute ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

So which counties are unsafe? And why is America safe? Please just answer the question as I have for you.

Sorry teach. Been out of school a long time. 

D3B0E965-D3C4-4279-9B67-3F241C890EFB.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Who ***** cares.

They are here illegally.

They should straighten out their own countries instead of being ignorant cowards and running up into our country...

...maybe they could create their own CHAZ or CHOP in their own countries?

Maybe we should sell them weapons to take their own countries back from tyranny?

Countries where you aren't safe, right, so they come here because of the evil tyranny of Trump?

I say give these people some basic training with firearms and combat tactics, and send them back into their own countries to take it back...

...simple...

This country has enough passive cowards who will put up with anything in the name of having their little conveniences and not being labeled...

10 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Name them. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

10 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

You once again left out my question about the ship that was turned away. What would be your position on that?

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

Not if they’re going to simply walk in...ignoring our laws...no we shouldn’t. 

Let them die? 

The pro  life people! 

We should let more in. 

AND make it easier, with funds available, free transportation, maybe forced exile, to send all those willing or otherwise, to send a bunch of people to Russia. It would be like America flushing the toilet and sending Putin the waste. They could build confederate monuments in Stalingrad if they want. F them! 

5 minutes ago, Kemp said:

You once again left out my question about the ship that was turned away. What would be your position on that?

One torpedo would solve the immediate problem...

the sharks would solve rest of the problem...

they come here for a combination jobs, welfare and free health care...

gotta have that cheap labor...

at any cost...

even at the cost of a neighborhood...

a town...

a city...

a county...

a state...

and then the entire country..

yeah, that is most definitely progress.

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Let them die? 

The pro  life people! 

We should let more in. 

AND make it easier, with funds available, free transportation, maybe forced exile, to send all those willing or otherwise, to send a bunch of people to Russia. It would be like America flushing the toilet and sending Putin the waste. They could build confederate monuments in Stalingrad if they want. F them! 

This I can agree with, all the far left anarchists that hate America can go, Russia, Venezuela, Iran, wherever, I'll even pack them a sandwich for their trip

8 minutes ago, Kemp said:

A couple of things. First off I asked you to name them not post a link. But after a cursory scan of your link there are 7 states in Mexico that have lower rates than the three states in the US that have lots of Mexican immigrants (California/Texas/Arizona). 

So thanks for making our point. ??

• Like (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, Kemp said:

You want me to comment on a boat that was rejected by Cuba? OK, since the people had valid paperwork when they left Europe I would have let them in, I am not one to punish people when they try to do the right way and then a law changes. You though have given me stats, but are incapable of listing dangerous  countries apparently. Which countries are the unsafe ones?

9 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

A couple of things. First off I asked you to name them not post a link. But after a cursory scan of your link there are 7 states in Mexico that have lower rates than the three states in the US that have lots of Mexican immigrants (California/Texas/Arizona). 

Thank you for actually looking at it, but I figure that is all we are gonna get.

4 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

You want me to comment on a boat that was rejected by Cuba? OK, since the people had valid paperwork when they left Europe I would have let them in, I am not one to punish people when they try to do the right way and then a law changes. You though have given me stats, but are incapable of listing dangerous  countries apparently. Which countries are the unsafe ones?

Thank you for actually looking at it, but I figure that is all we are gonna get.

And based on that link and his safety standard for entry every damn Brazilian should be welcomed with open arms. 

29 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

See. You can read.

I've given you folks a few chances to answer the ship question.

You've shown yourself to be honest. What's your opinion on it?.

31 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

So, what's your point as to why people want to come here?

It's the same as everyone else's; to have a better life for themselves and their children.

24 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

What makes paperwork valid or invalid?

As to which countries are unsafe, I assumed you could read them from the list as a timesaver. Must the answer be given to you like one feeds an infant?

22 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

That won't work, Harris likes sleeping with married men

Probably not the lane you want to head down as a supporter of Trump.

3 minutes ago, Kemp said:

What makes paperwork valid or invalid?

As to which countries are unsafe, I assumed you could read them from the list as a timesaver. Must the answer be given to you like one feeds an infant?

Probably not the lane you want to head down as a supporter of Trump.

What makes an election valid or invalid?  lol