Dolphins Fight song

HopsGuy

Does anyone have any concrete proof which of these franchises had that pathetic fight song first? My misdirected colleagues are confident that the Fish had it first. One guy that actually grew up in South FL says he had the record when he was a kid.

I tried Google, but there is about a 50-50 split about which team should take credit (blame?) for this abomination.

Personally, I find it hard to believe that either of them is attempting to lay claim to it at all.

309732[/snapback]

That's what I say.

Anyway, nice Avatar. I have a Bobby C jersey. He was my first favorite player for the Bills.

That's what I say.

Anyway, nice Avatar.  I have a Bobby C jersey.  He was my first favorite player for the Bills.

309765[/snapback]

Can you still get those old-style jerseys with a custom name and number? I'd love to get a Chandler jersey.

Can you still get those old-style jerseys with a custom name and number? I'd love to get a Chandler jersey.

309914[/snapback]

I haven't seen the older style available for customization online, only the OJ version. I'll keep an eye out, though. I've been wanting a Kalsu (#61, road) for a while.

My jersey is the royal blue style that the Super Bowl teams wore, so it kinda looks like I have a Peerless Price jersey until you see the name on the back.

My jersey is the royal blue style that the Super Bowl teams wore, so it kinda looks like I have a Peerless Price jersey until you see the name on the back.

310268[/snapback]

Or a Brad Lamb jersey.... :devil:

I have the blue Bob Chandler jersey as well...funny, though, when I wear it to RWS alot of "kids" wonder who the heck "Chandler" is.

Or a Brad Lamb jersey.... :devil:

I have the blue Bob Chandler jersey as well...funny, though, when I wear it to RWS alot of "kids" wonder who the heck "Chandler" is.

310283[/snapback]

I ordered mine online and a girl from the company (somewhere in Iowa) called to confirm the spelling. I don't think they got that many orders for Bobby C.