Trump's Tulsa Rally: America Strikes Back

5 minutes ago, Muppy said:

10 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

21 minutes ago, Warcodered said:
31 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

1 hour ago, Crayola64 said:

32 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

D7DAC259-7544-4ADC-9755-9957129FCAE0.jpeg.57f21c9dd97390499167bf3ccbe1aa4e.jpegF4D362CA-C3BD-46F0-BB2F-2948F0FCA3B5.thumb.png.94d408a3cec26a9b9ed9119ce6b8b1d4.png

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

Forgive me if this was asked but to our progressive/liberal friends here why do you think the turnout was so low yesterday?

A.  His support is waning?

B.  He got punked on TikTok?

C.  The pandemic kept people away?

perhaps all 3 had a part

3 hours ago, Crayola64 said:

Weird how people can't just admit Trump bragged and hyped up a huge crowd and just didn't deliver.  No one would care about crowd size (nor should they) if he would just act like an adult

You should take your own advice. Maybe you should start acting like an adult instead of a child having a temper tantrum. 

19 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  Im not desperate.  In point of fact I think the lies and contortions people like you use to delude yourself into support for trump alternate between perplexing and hilarious.   

Also, FYI, Jesus was a brown person. 

better than the wine cork status.  Woof.  That’s a bad one. 

Jesus is a Spanish name. Spanish people are considered "white". They didn't mix their blood with North or South Native Americans until about 1500 years after Christ was born. 

Section8 likes to refer to my cork. This came about because he is preoccupied with my "equipment". He tries to insult me by claiming it is as small as a wine cork. One would think that he would at least have enough intelligence to know that claiming such knowledge puts him in a position of admitting he's at the very least a stalker and a Peeping Tom. This persistent sniffing around my cork makes me uncomfortable and I have asked him to stop but he has refused to do so. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I might get rid of an obviously demented sexual harasser? I've been told that once a cork sniffer/soaker always a cork soaker/sniffer but I would hope that somewhere, somehow there are programs that could help a down on his luck attorney. Once again, any suggestions?

• Like (+1) 2

55 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I've yet to see you do it once on Trump/Russia. And you were all the way wrong on that. Every step of the way... 

I was? What do you think I said about that exactly? Point out something I said about Trump/Russia that I said that was proven false and I'll gladly admit I was wrong.

Provide my own quote though. Let's not make this a supposition based on your own jaded perspectives the way @leh-nerd skin-erd claimed I revere Joe Biden, which was his own leap.

Just now, Chef Jim said:

Way to take a stand. Let me rephrase. Of the three which is more likely the biggest contributor?  

you didnt ask for a stand Jim. Most likely? a combination of al 3 same answer stands...I dont think you can quantify it as all 1 thing..=my opinion is its not so black and white as 1 answer

Nope.  Not one:

Democrats and Republican Never Trumpers are celebrating Chinese interference in the U.S. presidential election......

The danger extends beyond the 2020 election. Chinese-owned applications like TikTok have become ubiquitous in the past few years, and especially during the coronavirus pandemic. The videoconferencing service Zoom, a must-have app during the shutdowns, routes some of its traffic through China and recently suspended a Chinese dissident account for hosting a conference call to mark the 31st anniversary of the massacre of pro-democracy protests in Tiananmen Square.

Meanwhile, left-wing mobs in American cities continue to rampage. Protests that began over the killing of George Floyd in police custody in Minneapolis, Minnesota — a rare event — became riots that burned businesses and forced storefronts across the nation to board up to prevent looting. Left-wing groups are still destroying statues — not just of Confederate figures or colonial-era explorers, but of George Washington, abolitionists, and Civil War heroes like Ulysses S. Grant.

It is an American version of China’s Cultural Revolution. (Even China’s state-owned media have begun calling it America’s Cultural Revolution — approvingly.)

And the most striking thing about it is that there is not one left-wing figure, not one Democratic leader — much less Joe Biden, the party’s hapless presumptive presidential nominee — who is speaking out against it.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/06/21/pollak-after-tiktok-2020-election-is-about-china/

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Muppy said:

you didnt ask for a stand Jim. Most likely? a combination of al 3 same answer stands...I dont think you can quantify it as all 1 thing..=my opinion is its not so black and white as 1 answer

Fair enough. 

53 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Wrong again. But will you admit it? Nah. Of course not. 

First of all, you are on Twitter waaAAaaayyy too much. I wonder if you don't see the extreme irony in your criticism of sourcing while providing a tweet by Trump's campaign manager as credible evidence of something.

And wrong about what?

Dude. You're losing it.

1 minute ago, transplantbillsfan said:

First of all, you are on Twitter waaAAaaayyy too much. I wonder if you don't see the extreme irony in your criticism of sourcing while providing a tweet by Trump's campaign manager as credible evidence of something.

And wrong about what?

Dude. You're losing it.

Heaven forbid someone cite a source from the campaign, about the campaign. 

I know, I should use the NYTs only. Because they've never been wrong. :lol: 

Just now, transplantbillsfan said:

Where?

Fact not fiction please  :flirt:

Question: Did Trump collude/conspire with Russia to steal the election. Yes or no?

One word answer, please. 

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Heaven forbid someone cite a source from the campaign, about the campaign. 

I know, I should use the NYTs only. Because they've never been wrong. :lol: 

Question: Did Trump collude/conspire with Russia to steal the election. Yes or no?

One word answer, please. 

I asked you a question first.

Answer it.

Can't find anything, can you? :lol:

Just now, transplantbillsfan said:

I asked you a question first.

Answer it.

Can't find anything, can you? :lol:

I'm not searching your history when I'm doing 100 other things at the moment. You can prove it by answering one simple question with a yes or no. 

Did Trump collude/conspire with Russia to steal the election? Yes or no.... 

One answer could end it. But you won't. 

Because you're wrong, and have been wrong all along. Thank you for proving that you're not only wrong, but also a coward. :beer: 

• Like (+1) 1