How many PPP posters are in the KKK?

Does anyone in PPP know the KKK?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Does anyone in PPP know the KKK?

5 hours ago, GregPersons said:

Everybody in America is born into racism. Yes.  RATM's entire thing is songs speaking out against racism. That is anti-racist, or not racist. 

You were born into racism, like RATM. Unlike RATM, you continue to speak out in support of racism. That is racist.

What in the world do YOU think their songs are about?!

Geez dude you said yourself "good intentions don't count, it is only actions that matter".  All your band is doing in that video is screaming and they are screaming words that appear to be about their coddled little hippy selves, not black people.  So loud whining to a bunch of head banging losers is now "action"?  That's a pretty low bar.  Do college professors complaints about their lattes costing too much qualify as action oriented champions?

Side note: SATM > RATM but he got married and his wife won't let him on the computer any more.

28 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Geez dude you said yourself "good intentions don't count, it is only actions that matter".  All your band is doing in that video is screaming and they are screaming words that appear to be about their coddled little hippy selves, not black people.  So loud whining to a bunch of head banging losers is now "action"?  That's a pretty low bar.  Do college professors complaints about their lattes costing too much qualify as action oriented champions?

Side note: SATM > RATM but he got married and his wife won't let him on the computer any more.

DING DING DING DING DING

Exactly. You finally said something correct.

THE BAR IS INCREDIBLY LOW

All you have to do to not be racist — is actively be against racism. That's it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

It just has to be "active."  Being "passively" against racism — as in, you think you are fine with people if they're any color, brown, black, purple — but not calling it out when you see it. That IS racism, by inaction. It is the same as lying by omission. 

5 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

DING DING DING DING DING

Exactly. You finally said something correct.

THE BAR IS INCREDIBLY LOW

All you have to do to not be racist — is actively be against racism. That's it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

It just has to be "active."  Being "passively" against racism — as in, you think you are fine with people if they're any color, brown, black, purple — but not calling it out when you see it. That IS racism, by inaction. It is the same as lying by omission. 

What if I "actively" said that capitalism is the solution to racism?  I wouldn't have met that low bar, right?  Your commie solution is the only solution, right?

Edited by 4merper4mer

Just now, 4merper4mer said:

What if I "actively" said that capitalism is the solution to racism?  I wouldn't have met that low bar, right?  Your commie solution is the only solution, right?

Well I'd be curious to hear some specifics on your proposal because I don't know what that means. But to answer your second question, yeah, that would count. No, we don't have to be in sync 100%. 

I'm not picking fights with allies who are #######s in their character. I'm not looking to fight with people who agree on this, but disagree on other things. 

Just racists. 

7 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

Well I'd be curious to hear some specifics on your proposal because I don't know what that means. But to answer your second question, yeah, that would count. No, we don't have to be in sync 100%. 

I'm not picking fights with allies who are #######s in their character. I'm not looking to fight with people who agree on this, but disagree on other things. 

Just racists. 

when’s the last time you got laid ? 

you seem angry.  

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Teddy KGB said:

when’s the last time you got laid ? 

you seem angry.  

Yeah, do I? If I say you're a *****face little B word and do a bit of cursing, and tell you to suck my #### and put a rope around your neck and let me drag you in the street ... does that make me sound angry? 

'Cause I'm chill, bro. I just like to have an ol' chat with the boys!

Just now, GregPersons said:

Yeah, do I? If I say you're a *****face little B word and do a bit of cursing, and tell you to suck my #### and put a rope around your neck and let me drag you in the street ... does that make me sound angry? 

'Cause I'm chill, bro. I just like to have an ol' chat with the boys!

sure thing weirdo ??

what’s your other screen name ?   This meltdown is pretty solid 

Edited by Teddy KGB
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Teddy KGB said:

sure thing weirdo ??

Cool, thanks for this normal conversation. You are a very normal person.

Just now, Reality Check said:

I think you just figured out his malfunction. He is angry and full of hate for no reason.

You're bad at guessing! 

1 minute ago, Reality Check said:

What is your solution to black on black violence?

What's your solution to world peace? What's your solution to domestic abuse? What's your solution to drug addiction? What's your solution to white suicide? What's your solution to uneducated whites in the economy?

2 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

What's your solution to world peace? What's your solution to domestic abuse? What's your solution to drug addiction? What's your solution to white suicide? What's your solution to uneducated whites in the economy?

I don't care about any of that. I have myself to take care of. Personal responsibility is a full time job, plus I have a business to run.

I don't care about any of that. I have myself to take care of. Personal responsibility is a full time job, plus I have a business to run.

You seem interested in responsibility. Do you feel an obligation to your identity as an American to know its history? Or do you think that's none of your business?

7 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

You seem interested in responsibility. Do you feel an obligation to your identity as an American to know its history? Or do you think that's none of your business?

I know history. I also know when people are living in the past based on that history. In your case it is about agitation propaganda to create more friction. Do you support the Moslem Brotherhood?

I know history. I also know when people are living in the past based on that history. In your case it is about agitation propaganda to create more friction. Do you support the Moslem Brotherhood?

I don't know why you're spelling it Moslem,  that's not familiar to me. I don't really know what you're talking about so I don't know what I'm being asked to support. 

Do you think George Floyd's murder is an example of "living in the past based on that history"? Do you think it was an isolated incident, completely unaffected by multiple strains of  cause & effect otherwise known as history? 

Which aspect of George Floyd's murder is unrelated to the history of racism in America? 

4 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

I don't know why you're spelling it Moslem,  that's not familiar to me. I don't really know what you're talking about so I don't know what I'm being asked to support. 

Do you think George Floyd's murder is an example of "living in the past based on that history"? Do you think it was an isolated incident, completely unaffected by multiple strains of  cause & effect otherwise known as history? 

Which aspect of George Floyd's murder is unrelated to the history of racism in America? 

Floyd is dead because he is a felon on drugs with COVID 19 and was killed by 4 cops who are sociopaths who don't belong on the police force anymore. The paramedics who did nothing for him are also culpable in his death. That is the beginning and end for me. The race card is your business, and I don't buy it.

15 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

Floyd is dead because he is a felon on drugs with COVID 19 and was killed by 4 cops who are sociopaths who don't belong on the police force anymore. The paramedics who did nothing for him are also culpable in his death. That is the beginning and end for me. The race card is your business, and I don't buy it.

What did Covid have to do with anything? What was he a felon of, and what drugs was he on?

"The race card" that you "don't buy" — do you think Floyd's targeting by those sociopathic cops is related to the extremely, extraordinarily high amount of Black men incarcerated? 

Speaking of drugs. Do you have an opinion on the fact that Marijuana's legalization has thus far benefitted and profited White people, when Black people have been jailed at high rates for non-violent drug offenses. In states like liberal California even (once again, racism is not exclusive to Democrat or Republican), or Colorado, marijuana is fully recreationally legal. And still people, mostly Black and POC, are in jail, in those states, for possessing or exchanging a recreational drug that is now legal. The "Black market" is always illegal. 

Do you think that has any connection to Floyd? Or it's all completely circumstantial. Everything involved with race in America — "the race card" — it's all circumstantial evidence that adds up to nothing for you, eh? 

Edited by GregPersons

2 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

What did Covid have to do with anything? What was he a felon of, and what drugs was he on?

"The race card" that you "don't buy" — do you think Floyd's targeting by those sociopathic cops is related to the extremely, extraordinarily high amount of Black men incarcerated? 

Speaking of drugs. Do you have an opinion on the fact that Marijuana's legalization has thus far benefitted and profited White people, when Black people have been jailed at high rates for non-violent drug offenses. In states like liberal California even (once again, racism is not exclusive to Democrat or Republican), or Colorado, marijuana is fully recreationally legal. And still people, mostly Black and POC, are in jail, in those states, for possessing or exchanging a recreational drug that is now legal. The "Black market" is always illegal. 

Do you think that has any connection to Floyd? Or it's all completely circumstantial. Everything involved with race in America — "the race card" — it's all circumstantial evidence that adds up to nothing for you, eh? 

It's your problem to solve, not mine. 

• Like (+1) 1