Killed by police

Just now, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

.well...um....er...oh...uh...if you say so...grade schools being closed since March DO have an adverse effect............SMH........you could be an eventual CNN intern...

lmao is this the best you can do. typical product of the american education system haha. can't even argue bc you know whatever you say is totally ***** worthless and wrong 

1 minute ago, Penfield45 said:

lmao is this the best you can do. typical product of the american education system haha. can't even argue bc you know whatever you say is totally ***** worthless and wrong 

Oh, look who's back, Penfield45/GregPersons showing us all how "enlightened" he is....

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

So... are you admitting you weren't a product of that same American educational system? Or are you just a self-hating hypocrite? 

I grew up next to Penfield. It's schools were pretty good. Their sports teams sucked, so bad our team (which was terrible) used to wallop them all the time. They were the "gimme" on our schedule. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, billsfan1959 said:

We do thank you! I don't know who ratted him out; however, I applaud him/her. Publishing private info of any kind regarding a poster or that poster's family members is way out of bounds.

Well the lucky ones got so see how beautiful my wife is before it was taken down.  :) 

• Thank you (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

...please don't tip your hi-chair over in protest.....

• Haha (+1) 2

19 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

So you can't define alt-right.  This is all I'm trying to figure out is how you've come to the conclusion that the board and many of us are not only alt-right but batshit crazy alt-right.  What has prompted you to come to this conclusion?  Convince me we are.  I'm open minded.  

Of course he doesn’t have a definition.  The simple minded just use the latest cool term they saw online to lump together everyone who doesn’t reflexively regurgitate the ‘orange man bad’ narrative at every opportunity.

15 years ago the term was ‘neo-con’, today it’s ‘alt-right’.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, KD in CA said:

Of course he doesn’t have a definition.  The simple minded just use the latest cool term they saw online to lump together everyone who doesn’t reflexively regurgitate the ‘orange man bad’ narrative at every opportunity.

Slight quibble -- the neocon sect was very real. But now those neocons and neoliberals who the extreme left spent years hating have exposed their true allegiances and sided with Clinton, Bush, Obama, and the others in the establishment to stand against Trump. 

Thus, neocon can't be used as a pejorative anymore without exposing their own hypocrisy... a new enemy was needed. 

4 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

....LMAO....aren't labels convenient?......or cards?......can't engage in constructive dialogue, so you throw out labels or "play the card".......fits my relatives PERFECTLY......they love to bait, goad, demean or all of that good stuff......avoid them like the plague......."are you coming to the family gathering?".....CRICKETS here.............my late aunt was THE staunchest Dem on the planet.......her son was a well accomplished DC attorney....he switched parties to Republican and she never spoke to him again before her death...I can't make this stuff up folks.......

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

5 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

50 years ago it was hippies.  I remember the family was driving by the thruway entrance in Batavia and there were a couple of people with a sign that said Woodstock.  I asked my dad "who are they?"  "Hippies" he grumbled "Hippies"  

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

50 years ago it was hippies.  I remember the family was driving by the thruway entrance in Batavia and there were a couple of people with a sign that said Woodstock.  I asked my dad "who are they?"  "Hippies" he grumbled "Hippies"  

...there has been, is and will always be rogue cops as in any position of authority......I have many cop friends and have met some of their colleagues.......with the omnipotent chip on their shoulder as in "don't you know I'm a cop"?......and I've had no problem insulting their perceived "omnipotence"......a little 5'2" muscle bound twerp gave me crap at my cop buddy's St Jude fundraiser.....told him to get a step ladder 'cause I couldn't see him.....think he wanted to shoot me?.....just keep arresting the bad ones and prosecute....BTW, could we re-sort the thread title to read "COPS KILLED" and see if THAT makes a damn bit of difference to some here?......any empathy for their spouses, children, siblings, family members etc?...naw they deserved it....effed up??.....

20 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Saw this in another thread. Thought it was interesting as he is someone that has legitimately experienced both sides of the issue:

Jesus, I can't even imagine how horrible it is to have to deal with a little kid shot in the head by thugs.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Slight quibble -- the neocon sect was very real. But now those neocons and neoliberals who the extreme left spent years hating have exposed their true allegiances and sided with Clinton, Bush, Obama, and the others in the establishment to stand against Trump. 

Thus, neocon can't be used as a pejorative anymore without exposing their own hypocrisy... a new enemy was needed. 

Oh I agree that both sects were/are real.  But the morons on this board now scream 'alt-right' at anyone who's right of the Clinton/Biden wing, just as dolts like RCow were screaming 'neo-con' at everyone back in 2004.

Edited by KD in CA
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Jesus, I can't even imagine how horrible it is to have to deal with a little kid shot in the head by thugs.

There is behavior that occurs in some places in this country that most people just cannot, or do not want to, comprehend. Non-stop, cold, senseless, violence...

Edited by billsfan1959
  • Like (+1) 2

25 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

...normal retribution in the Chicago Shooting Gallery.......another fraudulent clueless mayor ("eff Trump" was her quote)with special thanks to Rahm's leadership and Jr Senator Obama along with the other 1,700+ political corruption convictions in Illinois, the nation's most corrupt state.....

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

10 hours ago, Penfield45 said:

<crap> they use the name of islam for their own radical beliefs and almost all true muslims denounce them. </crap>

Hands-down, the dumbest comment I've ever read on this board. ? Oh, do tell. What's a "true Muslim?" ? And show me proof they denounce radical beliefs. ?

Also, show some ****ing respect. It's "Islam" with a capital "I" and "Muslims" with a capital "M."

****ing Islamophobe.

Edited by Golden Goat