Killed by police

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Now Here Comes The Part Where We Throw Our Heads Back In Laughter ...

There's the fascist in you just dying to get out. "Anyone who disagrees with me should be silenced". 

Are you sure you're fighting fascism? 

lol you just described america in 1 sentence  bud. this country is literally gassing its people amongst peaceful protests right now while the president hides in a bunker. just like the fascist regimes in Germany and Italy 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Penfield45 said:

you need more training to become a store clerk at a department store than become a police officer in america. laugh at that buddy 

Actually that's not true. Why don't you apply for a job with your local police force, see what the requirements are, get hired, and do your part to improve the quality of law enforcement?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

big cities are already crumbling bc police departments are employing uneducated white nationalists that barely passed high school 

actually, america is crumbling lol. 2 billion every year towards the military while school teachers use their own money to buy supplies and you wonder why kids in this country have some of the lowest test scores in Science and math fields amongst 1st world countries.  

LOL...yes, that's it!

Just now, billsfan1959 said:

Actually that's not true. Why don't you apply for a job with your local police force, see what the requirements are, get hired, and do your part to improve the quality of law enforcement?

why would I want to join the police force? Id rather die selling water bottles on the street than join the american police force 

1 minute ago, Penfield45 said:

lol you just described america in 1 sentence  bud. this country is literally gassing its people amongst peaceful protests right now while the president hides in a bunker. 

Literally?

You mean they didn't gas anyone. But when have facts stopped a madman from ranting into the wind? 

Go back to claiming you're fighting fascists by supporting fascist policies :lol: 

Just now, Penfield45 said:

why would I want to join the police force? Id rather die selling water bottles on the street than join the american police force 

In this country, you can be whatever you wish and say whatever you wish -- no matter how much that exposes you as being deeply stupid. 

It's what makes this place great -- and why you're on the losing side of history. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Penfield45 said:

Yeah, I figured the closest you would ever get to interacting with law enforcement is hiding under your bed and calling 911 because you heard noises in your house....

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Honesty is always the most cutting. 

And you, like them, are deeply stupid and dishonest. Go back to parroting the CCP and Hitler without realizing it. You're really winning hearts and minds. 

Ah, the Rhino nose continues to get longer. 

5 more months of employment..then what?

Some days I think you may actually be capable of searching for solutions or exchanging ideas, but...then you go back to spouting idealogy and crap and I guess because your handlers threaten the electric shock treatment again.

10 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

you need more training to become a store clerk at a department store than become a police officer in america. laugh at that buddy 

Laugh at what?  Your ridiculous post?  Ok. 

??????????????????????????????????

Deep breath

??????????????????????????????????

Edited by Chef Jim
  • Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I’ve asked this of a few that have come here recently with the same type of accusations. First define alt-right and then point to those you accuse of being alt-right and why. Whenever I do this the silence is deafening. 

If I had any faith at all that those people would change their tune, I'd gladly provide that.  But I have no faith at all that it would change anything, so it's just not worth the time and effort.  

Why?  Because it's very simple.  The people who have the capacity for that kind of self-reflection are already in the position of not needing to have these things explained to them like they are 5 years old in order to change their minds.  OTOH, the people who don't have that capacity cannot change their minds regardless of any number of facts presented to them by definition.  Typically, the only thing that can change those folks' minds is experiencing a personal tragedy.

And that's not something I can provide over a message board.  I can't undo years of brainwashing over a Saturday afternoon.  

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I can start today as a store clerk. 

I need to go to 6+ months of training to become a cop in my city. 

So... I will laugh at something that's demonstrably false :lol: 

True statement Rhino, but then again clerks do not need to be trained to be aggressive and the proper use of a choke hold.

4 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

True statement Rhino, but then again clerks do not need to be trained to be aggressive and the proper use of a choke hold.

C’mon NB.. I don’t know if you are better than this, but, you should be...

• Thank you (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

anyone who quotes ben shapiro, a known alt right dumbass, should be banned from this forum

the mods are a joke on here lol. embarrassed some of you even call yourself bills fans. 

Buffalo is a city built from working class individuals and the Bills share that identity, and you folks are on here supporting a fascist regime that doesn't give a flying ***** about the working class of america. hence...you all are BRAINWASHED 

It is straight up a mental degenerative disease. It's groupthink and laziness. I am also embarrassed to know Bills fans like the PPP trolls are among us.

Cheers on giving them a bit of the reality check. These goofballs have no idea what a bubble they live in. They really have bought all the ***** to thinking they are the "real America"

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

It is straight up a mental degenerative disease. It's groupthink and laziness. I am also embarrassed to know Bills fans like the PPP trolls are among us.

Cheers on giving them a bit of the reality check. These goofballs have no idea what a bubble they live in. They really have bought all the ***** to thinking they are the "real America"

yup exactly. anyone supporting a fascist regime should not be allowed to consider themselves Bills fans. That is NOT what this team or city stands for 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Capco said:

If I had any faith at all that those people would change their tune, I'd gladly provide that.  But I have no faith at all that it would change anything, so it's just not worth the time and effort.  

Why?  Because it's very simple.  The people who have the capacity for that kind of self-reflection are already in the position of not needing to have these things explained to them like they are 5 years old in order to change their minds.  OTOH, the people who don't have that capacity cannot change their minds regardless of any number of facts presented to them by definition.  Typically, the only thing that can change those folks' minds is experiencing a personal tragedy.

And that's not something I can provide over a message board.  I can't undo years of brainwashing over a Saturday afternoon.  

Dude, I'm not asking you to convince anyone to change their mind.  I just want you explain why you think this board is alt-right. It's not.  Not even close.  But you seem to think it is and if that's the case you either a) can't define alt-right (which you conveniently dodged  b) you're just throwing things out there to stir the pot (troll) or c) you just have no idea what you're talking about.  Personally I'm going with d) all of the above.  

1 hour ago, GregPersons said:

So how long have you been following PPP?  I see you have 117 posts and 116 of them have been this morning.  So how is it you know all about PPP and the people that post here on a regular basis. Hmmmm................

1 hour ago, Penfield45 said:

yup exactly. anyone supporting a fascist regime should not be allowed to consider themselves Bills fans. That is NOT what this team or city stands for 

Ok.  Can they support a Nazi regime?  Alt-right?  Murderous dictatorship? So many tags so little time. 

6 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I just want you explain why you think this board is alt-right.  It's not.  Not even close.  

You see?  No matter what I say, your mind is already made up.  Anything I bring up will be refuted, contested, admonished, or ignored.  

It's not worth the time and effort to just slam my head into a brick wall.  

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Capco said:

You see?  No matter what I say, your mind is already made up.  Anything I bring up will be refuted, contested, admonished, or ignored.  

It's not worth the time and effort to just slam my head into a brick wall.  

So you can't define alt-right.  This is all I'm trying to figure out is how you've come to the conclusion that the board and many of us are not only alt-right but batshit crazy alt-right.  What has prompted you to come to this conclusion?  Convince me we are.  I'm open minded.  

• Like (+1) 2

So, solid read. Let’s recap:

All Police are bad and unneeded.

All white people are racist.

All black people are poor because of white people.

All white people are rich because of black people.

Equal opportunity doesn’t matter. Equal results are needed.

People can’t have a conversation without using the color of someone’s skin as a reason they couldn’t possibly know anything. Which is actually racist but it’s cool because racism only works in one direction because that’s just “racism” in a nut shell.

Personal responsibility is solely on the shoulders of anyone not listed in the column under “systematically disadvantaged”. For those who fall under that category in Darwin’s grab bag; it’s everyone else’s fault.

Its ok to group everyone together in a stereotype as long as those people being lumped together are police officers; white people, rich people and people we don’t agree with. If any of the previously listed stereotypes create their own stereotype about any of those who stereotypes them; that’s racist.

All statistics are examples of systematic racism.

Black people hate white people and white people hate black people. Because, well, they told us we do. (Newsflash; and I know you don’t want to hear this; the majority of us get along just fine. But, please, continue hating each other. The videos make for solid ***** box entertainment.)

Should you find yourself somewhere in the middle; you’re a mother ***** racist. You’re refusal to pick a side means you automatically choose the side of racism and you’re a racist.

All good points (not really). I’m dumber for having read half of this ***** but expect nothing less on the internet. Some of y’all need to relinquish the right to vote and see a doctor about removing the required tools for reproduction.

Black, white, red, blue, green......who gives a flying *****? Not everyone fits a narrow minded stereotype. Don’t be a ***** moron and be excellent to each other. It’s not that gotdamn hard.

Edited by The Guy In Pants
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2