Killed by police

4 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

No no no. You accused me!  It’s up to you to back up your claim.  That’s how it works. 

He won't, because he can't. He's a shill who's never experienced anything close to what he's trying to pass off onto everyone here...

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

Wow, no. At best, that is incomplete. That is not the primary legacy of COINTELPRO and that is not the reason I bring it up in relation to your black on black refrain. You don't have it.

I won't spoil the surprise. I mean it's in the wikipedia page for gods sake if you really dont know. Now, admittedly its a long wikiepdia page, so you're gonna have to do some sleuthing and deductive work even there. But your perfect brain... I have faith in it. 

Try again! 

Do you think we're paid by the word, post, or hour? 

Guess my rate.

I know Rhino is salaried and is a senior member of his group...but based on your posts, I think you are paid by the word..even if they have no value.

Agents like DR get paid to be effective long term.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Well, so far today you've done a wonderful job proving that you're deeply stupid and dishonest. 

:lol: 

Again you think your opinion on intelligence is somehow... coveted. I don't know why you have this idea. Why would I want your approval on intelligence? I got sidetracked before expressing this full thought in the other post but — how do you not realize why I am here? How is it not blisteringly clear?

It's to make fun of people like you. It's whack a racist. You guys just keep popping your heads up. And you have nothing original to say. There's no great new theories in race from racists. It's the same old stuff. So you just have nooooo concept of how easy ***** is to spot. 

So it's really been nothing but honesty from me the whole time. That should be pretty obvious actually, it's clear thorughout. You're getting nothing but honesty from me. You think these ***** yous are insincere? So there you have it, again -- you can't even judge honesty/dishonesty accurately when its in front of your face, you're so biased you can't take in basic information.

I mean I could imagine you arguing with a stop sign that it actually says go, at this point.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

No no no. This is not a court of law. I don't give a single ***** about proving anything to you. I am telling you - you're racist. You know yourself and if that's true or not. You seem very preoccupied with what I think, you know, or what the definitive statement is. All of this proves your cluelessness.

You assume you can be static one thing or the other. You seem to be possessed of the idea that it is inconceivable that you could be racist, ever in your life, and certainly nowhere on this board. You don't see how much it gives you away. It's amusing. 

Ok so how would you like me to prove I’m not a racist?  Isn’t it MUCH easier for you to prove the opposite. You know point your finger at a post(s) and say “ha!!!  Seeeeee!  That’s some racist ***** right there!!”   Go for it. 

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Thurmal34 said:

Let's start here:

New hires, mandatory four year degree dual major criminal justice and psychology

Mandatory de-escalation training every six months

Every interaction with the public, body cam not on, you are fired

Mandatory racism screen every year

Mandatory psych e v a l every year

Mandatory town halls in the community you patrol

Every use of force requires body cam any at least one other before initiation

Civilian oversight board

No qualified immunity

Thats the BEGINNING.

Why would anyone oppose?

Why on God's green earth would anyone want to do all that and then put up with the bull#### out there?

Let me ask you this....how would any of those  mandates have stopped what happened in Minneapolis?

Honestly, I hope all those radical ideas you are throwing out actually come to fruition. It will be amazingly entertaining to watch the big cities crumble.

Edited by Beast

7 hours ago, Tiberius said:

This is great. The Democrats of today are the same Democrats that tried destroying the nation in 1860? 

Just because they share share the same name. This is hyper ignorance. Martin King was a Democrat and so was Jefferson Davis, therefore they had the same ideology I guess. Both Democrats! 

That's why it's funny when some of these guys talk about "critical thinking" and the like.  They are so confident in their "knowledge" that they end up being the ones who are incapable of seeing the whole picture.  

This black-and-white reductionist logic (such as this example of "same name = same platform... despite 160 years of time elapsing") is central to the conservative mind.  If an argument doesn't follow a simple, basic algorithm of "if this, then that", they get their panties in a bunch and break down.  

Then again, I doubt many Americans from all walks of life know the specifics of the various party systems in the history of the US.  We are currently in the Sixth Party System.  

"The Sixth Party System is characterized by an electoral shift from the electoral coalitions of the Fifth Party System during the New Deal: the Republican Party became the dominant party in the South, rural areas, and suburbs; while the Democratic Party increasingly started to assemble a coalition of African-Americans, Latinos and white urban progressives. A critical factor was the major transformation of the political system in the Reagan Era of the 1980s and beyond."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sixth_Party_System

Edited by Capco
  • Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

So it's really been nothing but honesty from me the whole time.

Aww, sweetie. There's nothing honest about you. You are not that smart or that clever. So why don't you drag your pasty little white a$$ out of your parent's basement and actually go do something for the "cause?"

16 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

wow this website is full of brainwashed fascists 

I've been a part of several but this board is by and large one of the most batshit crazy alt-right boards I've been on. 

They may as well merge PPP with 4chan.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Well, so far today you've done a wonderful job proving that you're deeply stupid and dishonest. 

:lol: 

OMG Agent Rhino.

The same words you always use  deeply stupid and dishonest. You need to get your handlers to give you a new vocabulary...?

17 minutes ago, Beast said:

Why on God's green earth would anyone want to do all that and then put up with the bull#### out there?

Let me ask you this....how would any of those  mandates have stopped what happened in Minneapolis?

Honestly, I hope all those radical ideas you are throwing out actually come to fruition. It will be amazingly entertaining to watch the big cities crumble.

big cities are already crumbling bc police departments are employing uneducated white nationalists that barely passed high school 

actually, america is crumbling lol. 2 billion every year towards the military while school teachers use their own money to buy supplies and you wonder why kids in this country have some of the lowest test scores in Science and math fields amongst 1st world countries.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Niagara Bill said:

OMG Agent Rhino.

The same words you always use  deeply stupid and dishonest. You need to get your handlers to give you a new vocabulary...?

Honesty is always the most cutting. 

And you, like them, are deeply stupid and dishonest. Go back to parroting the CCP and Hitler without realizing it. You're really winning hearts and minds. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Capco said:

I've been a part of several but this board is by and large one of the most batshit crazy alt-right boards I've been on. 

They may as well merge PPP with 4chan.  

I’ve asked this of a few that have come here recently with the same type of accusations. First define alt-right and then point to those you accuse of being alt-right and why. Whenever I do this the silence is deafening. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

"alt right" 

Drink! 

anyone who quotes ben shapiro, a known alt right dumbass, should be banned from this forum

the mods are a joke on here lol. embarrassed some of you even call yourself bills fans. 

Buffalo is a city built from working class individuals and the Bills share that identity, and you folks are on here supporting a fascist regime that doesn't give a flying ***** about the working class of america. hence...you all are BRAINWASHED 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Penfield45 said:

big cities are already crumbling bc police departments are employing uneducated white nationalists that barely passed high school 

Now Here Comes The Part Where We Throw Our Heads Back In Laughter ...

anyone who quotes ben shapiro, a known alt right dumbass, should be banned from this forum

There's the fascist in you just dying to get out. "Anyone who disagrees with me should be silenced". 

Are you sure you're fighting fascism? 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Penfield45 said:

the mods are a joke on here lol. embarrassed some of you even call yourself bills fans. 

Buffalo is a city built from working class individuals and the Bills share that identity, and you folks are on here supporting a fascist regime that doesn't give a flying ***** about the working class of america. hence...you all are BRAINWASHED 

Wht are you angry and emotional?

• Like (+1) 1

you need more training to become a store clerk at a department store than become a police officer in america. laugh at that buddy 

I can start today as a store clerk. 

I need to go to 6+ months of training to become a cop in my city. 

So... I will laugh at something that's demonstrably false :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

Bills fans??  ?