Are you for the POTUS clearing out a peaceful protest with the military/police for a photo op that treats the Word of God as a political prop?

Are you for the POTUS clearing out a peaceful protest with the military/police for a photo op that treats the Word of God as a political prop?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Are you for the POTUS clearing out a peaceful protest with the military/police for a photo op that treats the Word of God as a political prop?

• Yes
    • No

52 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Only one man can save us

You can tell by yjhe way he walks he's a woman's man, no time to talk

Stayin' Alive

Stayin' Alive

• Haha (+1) 4

39 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

They're not equals by any stretch. 

But thanks for proving again how deeply stupid you are by missing the bigger point. Again, if you closed your mouth you'd suffocate. That's how blisteringly stupid of a person you are. It's amazing you can operate a keyboard. 

Such a choice of words, beginning to sound like you are just a computer...same shyt different day...sounds like you are running, realizing that you SOLE supporter is falling fast...

Too bad, I often thought that you had some valid posts, but then realized it was just regergitated nonsense you were required to post from your employer. 

Agent your paycheck is coming to an end...with all these new posters sent by your handlers...the end is near...time to change IDs 

Been a pleasure my long nosed friend

• Haha (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Golden Goat said:

And that's why they're being allowed to march in the first place, instead of rounded up and massacred by the millions. See the difference now?

Your point is valid. Those who choose to inflict damage and lawlessness need to be dealt with. Those who are honestly protesting should be heard.

Strange, one of the few who wants to force stoppage is the President...Trump is so far but of touch.

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

They're not equals by any stretch. 

But thanks for proving again how deeply stupid you are by missing the bigger point. Again, if you closed your mouth you'd suffocate. That's how blisteringly stupid of a person you are. It's amazing you can operate a keyboard. 

This is why you’re on the washed up psycho list. 

10 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...hmmm.....it sounds to me as if you're questioning the integrity and intent of the OP...….

That is awful kind of you to assume he has any integrity to question....

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Why are they marching? Who keeps getting massacred?

Deflection denied. My original point is that the term "gassed" is an anti-Semitic trope that I find offensive. Or does that not matter because I'm white?

13 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Did he forcibly clear out peaceful protesters with rubber bullets and tear gas in order to get to his photo op?

Didn't think so.

Trump is toast and you're an idiot.

9 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Did he forcibly clear out peaceful protesters with rubber bullets and tear gas in order to get to his photo op?

Didn't think so.

Trump is toast and you're an idiot.

Neither did Trump, but when have you ever let truth be your guide? 

• Like (+1) 2

14 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

False choice. If it were Obama , protesters would part like the Red Sea. It wouldn’t be necessary. In short, yes I’m for the President being protected from mobs of ne’er do wells. The church is a piece of history, and he rightly wanted to pay a visit. 

Haha, yes, his moments spent in thoughtful prayer and reflection were worth  the visit! 

2 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

Haha, yes, his moments spent in thoughtful prayer and reflection were worth  the visit! 

If only the rioters could have taken him out then, right? Better luck next time. All I know is I am getting a free TV tonight to fight racism.

8 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Yeah that’s pretty twisted.   

Between that, the racist memes, and Nanker wanting to take a sheeet down my throat, this thread has gotten quite out of control. How ironic they changed the thread topic without even talking about their dinner plans. 

Though the authoritarian trolls are filling this thread with their drivel as indicated above, the score indicates something wildly different.

Yes - 11

No - 22

• Like (+1) 2

I’m for law and order...the political theatre from both sides is secondary, as far as I’m concerned...but the life and liberty of law abiding citizens and their property should be the top priority right now imo...

We are living in “Alternate 1985” right now...

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 2

8 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

This is why you’re on the washed up psycho list. 

As some day it may happen that a victim must be found
I've got a little list — I've got a little list
Of society offenders who might well be underground
And who never would be missed — who never would be missed!

• Thank you (+1) 1