TSW SoCal Draft Party & Golf Tournament

AKC

We've challenged a local Raider's club to the A-Whipping they deserve on the golf course. If you're planning to golf you need to be at the Clubhouse this Friday for a 1:00 tee time. You can't miss the golf course when you drive into town, the Pro Shop[ is adjacent to the parking lot when you pull in.

If you can't make the 1:00 tee time but would like to join us after the turn be at the Clubhouse at 3:00 p.m. Anyone else arriving in town during the golf tournament should hole up at Madd Bailey's Pub until we finish.

The National Weather Service is calling for the Friday Temperature to be in the high 60s.

If you're arriving Saturday morning you'll meet us at Madd Bailey's at 8:30 a.m.

At my house we're pouring Molson Canadian on tap with a full bar, we're also serving everyone dinner Friday and Saturday night plus you can expect some Western New York specialties like the best Buffalo wings this side of the Mississippi. Madd Bailey's will be serving wings that will not fall into the same category, but they will be complimentary for the beginning of the draft.

I've got a cursory idea of head counts and we're making arrangements so everyone has a bed- if I can get an idea of when you plan to arrive it will help us with food portions-

email me kurtgraves@dslextreme.com or call (310) 582-1188

Was planning to go, but was reminded that this weekend my wife and 5-month-old son have birthday plans for yours truly.

309157[/snapback]

I'm very interested in the type of plans a 5 month old might cook up for your birthday-

Poop toss!

Sugar tantrum!

Sorry it won't work out for you- we've got the edge on the Raider golf team anyway since I told them golf carts require a valid driver's license and insurance.