Obamagate, The Full Story With All The Facts Here:

Just now, Warren Zevon said:

Your transformation into DR is at 40% - keep it up!

Lazy and intellectually dishonest.  

I had plenty of run-ins with Greggy, until his crazy theories about Obama admin suddenly started coming true.  

Weird how things like that work

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, BillStime said:

image.thumb.jpeg.6f3ece1e9c1d20e5198f48b6509f836b.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.8ea4df8f1697e3ec2b8b097ad15a04ec.jpeg

I am not sure what your point is- Hillary is happy she lost an election that she cheated in? Seems odd. As for the russian collusion and obstruction of justice it seems weird considering what has been coming out the past week or so about Flynn and the way the FBI acted since they have files now that state they knew no collusion happened early in the investigation and continued the investigation despite that trying to find something to catch someone on.

15 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

While he was president the people of his party paid for Russian disinformation, then used said disinformation to spy on his political rival. The DOJ then attacked his political rivals people with threats and lies once again based on information that was known to be false. Some people believe Obama was involved, I will wait and see. If he was involved it will make Nixon look like the piker.

Even if Obama didn't know the extent of the political spying and FISA abuse, it was his DOJ and CIA appointees that led their respective agencies when all of this was happening.

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, GG said:
17 hours ago, Warren Zevon said:

lol in 2 weeks right

It blows my mind that you still show your face around here, as if you have a moral authority on this subject besides being proven wrong on every account that you have argued related to the collusion story.

You get bonus points for the double meaning.

Yeah, right Barry didn't know.  Probably was so pissed-off his nemesis Trump won the election and made him look silly that he signed-off of anything to try and take him down.  Time to turn the tables.

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Yeah, right Barry didn't know.  Probably was so pissed-off his nemesis Trump won the election and made him look silly that he signed-off of anything to try and take him down.  Time to turn the tables.

Woo who! You go girl! 

“Do you like the F-35? I said how does it do it in fights, and how do they do in fights with the F-35. He says we do very well, you can’t see it. Literally you can’t see. It’s hard to fight a plane you can’t see right? But that’s an expensive plane you can’t see.”