Bills' Saturday night game FYI

...to be used.

Paul was on the Wease show this morning, and he "gave the scoop" that ESPN will be using a different broadcast team for the Saturday night games this year when they have both Saturday and Sunday. This would include the Bills' home game against the Broncos.

I guess they've decided that 8 teams in two weeks is too much for Mike Patrick to try to prep for...Of course looking at the schedule, I see that Atlanta is playing Sunday night the same weekend, so the whole crew's gotta be up to their @ss-kissing best for Ron Mexico...

Just passing along what I heard. As far as what happens beyond 2005, Paul didn't sound too concerned, and he wasn't even going to speculate. As he said 'let me worry about getting through '05 first.' At 35 years of broadcasting, he is apparently the analyst with the most tenure in the NFL...

I see that Atlanta is playing Sunday night the same weekend, so the whole crew's gotta be up to their @ss-kissing best for Ron Mexico...

308768[/snapback]

for their sake i hope they take the necessary precautions when dealing with Ron Mexico :w00t:

I guess they've decided that 8 teams in two weeks is too much for Mike Patrick to try to prep for...Of course looking at the schedule, I see that Atlanta is playing Sunday night the same weekend, so the whole crew's gotta be up to their @ss-kissing best for Ron Mexico...

308768[/snapback]

A case of Herpes isn't going to stop Theismann from a 3 hour Ron Mexico ball washing festival! :w00t: