According to "Mel Kiper Jr. Draft Guru"

Beerball

Anttaj Hawthorne, DT, Wisconsin has seen his stock drop (marijuana) dramatically. "Hawthorne was viewed only a few months ago as the top tackle prospect in the draft. Now he's just about fallen off the radar screen for some teams and might have dropped to the third round."

If he's that good, and TK did have one of his personal workouts with him, do you give him a free pass?

Do you take him in round 2 if he's the best player on the Bills board? Any reservations about taking him in round 3?

My guess is he doesn't last until round 3. Do you ignore O-line in round 2 to grab this guy if the Bills rate him as round 1 talent?

Get er done or pass?

Anttaj Hawthorne, DT, Wisconsin has seen his stock drop (marijuana) dramatically.  "Hawthorne was viewed only a few months ago as the top tackle prospect in the draft.  Now he's just about fallen off the radar screen for some teams and might have dropped to the third round."

If he's that good, and TK did have one of his personal workouts with him, do you give him a free pass? 

Do you take him in round 2 if he's the best player on the Bills board?  Any reservations about taking him in round 3?

My guess is he doesn't last until round 3.  Do you ignore O-line in round 2 to grab this guy if the Bills rate him as round 1 talent? 

Get er done or pass?

308705[/snapback]

Pass. We don't need another Ricky Williams. An immense talent who can't give up the ganja.... :w00t:

Anttaj Hawthorne, DT, Wisconsin has seen his stock drop (marijuana) dramatically.  "Hawthorne was viewed only a few months ago as the top tackle prospect in the draft.  Now he's just about fallen off the radar screen for some teams and might have dropped to the third round."

Do you take him in round 2 if he's the best player on the Bills board?  Any reservations about taking him in round 3?

My guess is he doesn't last until round 3.  Do you ignore O-line in round 2 to grab this guy if the Bills rate him as round 1 talent? 

Get er done or pass?

308705[/snapback]

won't be drafted by Teflon Tom -

doesn't fit the prototype of high motor white guy :w00t:

yeah i remember randy moss dropping because of dope,but that has not been his issue in the nfl and has turned out ok.he might have other problems ie:running over cops but he can play(when he wants to) go bills in'05