A 2020 Fans Perspective of the 1st Round

T master

Well the first round of the 2020 draft is in the books a bunch of those top WR's that the experts said would go in the top 10 or at least the first round are still sitting there going into day 2 which is really good for the Bills & i am stoked to see who we get ! 

Most of the top Edge rushers are still there along with the WR's . I didn't realize that as many CB would be drafted in the first round but i guess the CB's were a lot better than we & the experts thought this year & i bet McD being a D coach himself was hoping that 1 might be there when they pick ! 

There was a WR that went to Philly that i never even heard mention about him leading up to the draft Jalen Reagor, any time i had ever heard any one talk about WR's his name was never mentioned at least that i heard but i guess the Eagles did !! 

I am interested how the number 22 pick will work out, when they were talking about Jefferson at that pick the comparison to Diggs was uncanny they seem to be the same type of player i hope Diggs proves he's the better catch ! I have always & will have a problem with his ego to Diva like for me but Beane knows better than I ! I do know Jefferson's cap hit will be a lot better than Diggs but again i hope it's worth it ?

https://www.buffalorumblings.com/2020/4/24/21234204/what-would-you-rather-have-stefon-diggs-or-justin-jefferson-buffalo-bills-2020-nfl-draft

I have no clue with most of the players that would fit really well with the Bills which way they will go but like you all eyes will be glued to the Tube when the pick is made !

I being just a fan & not a fanatic like some here I hope we along with the Bills hierarchy will look back on this draft & see what we have seen to this point from Beane & company a bunch of good decisions made about he players brought in to help develop a championship team for the future in Buffalo !! 

GO Bills !!! 

Let me start with, I do NOT want to trade our first round pick for any other player where we are paying them 10MIL+ because it defeats the purpose of a cheap good player.

BUT getting WR Diggs was worth it this one time because we needed a #1 WR on this team BADLY and we were NOT going to get that with our 1st round pick.

Jalen Reagor is a WR from the Big XII's TCU team.  I've seen him play quite a lot.  He is a very electric player, but I think philly really reached for him.  They could have traded back to the back end of the 1st and he would have still been there.  Even though drafted higher than projected, I can see why they did this.  Last year they drafted the RB our of Memphis and he was also an electric type of player.... so why not go and get the same kind of player but a WR.

The best part of last night IMHO was, in no particular order;

The Legs on CeeDee's woman!

The statement made about Mike Zimmers Living room - Oh My God!  Zimmer killed a Dinosaur!

The Legs on CeeDee's woman

Kliff K's Living room

and did I mention the LEGS on CeeDee's woman??????  Dang!