Pope Conclave

I can imagine that CNN/ FOXnews etc. will be debating for hours what color the smoke really is and what it means in terms of who will get elected. 'Well Bill I see a hint of cocoa color in the smoke which leads me to believe that the S.American cardinal has an edge in votes right now.'

I can imagine that CNN/ FOXnews etc. will be debating for hours what color the smoke really is and what it means in terms of who will get elected.  'Well Bill I see a hint of cocoa color in the smoke which leads me to believe that the S.American cardinal has an edge in votes right now.'

308051[/snapback]

:blink::w00t::lol::lol:

I must've been jumping to conclusions. :blink:  :w00t:

308966[/snapback]

No, you were correct. That was pretty quick. I know people expected a quick result, but I didn't think that anyone thought it would be this quick.

No, you were correct. That was pretty quick. I know people expected a quick result, but I didn't think that anyone thought it would be this quick.

309053[/snapback]

Saint Malachy(?) who has very accurately predicted the line of popes in the 12th century, wrote that the next would be "the pope of olives" or something along that line. Perhaps he saw Ratzinger as a de facto continuation of JPII's papacy. B/c that's what it is.

Saint Malachy(?) who has very accurately predicted the line of popes in the 12th century, wrote that the next would be "the pope of olives" or something along that line. Perhaps he saw Ratzinger as a de facto continuation of JPII's papacy. B/c that's what it is.

309078[/snapback]

that malachy dude creeps me out. according to him there is only 1 pope left before the end of the world :blink:

and his descriptions of popes are pretty good. his description of JPII was something about an eclipse of the sun. JPII was born during an eclipse and his funeral occured during one

St Malachy