Innovation from Buffalo

plenzmd1

So i"m reading the WSJ this morning and they have this whole section on golf. As I'm reading the atricle about how science is changing the game, see this blurb about how the hottest buzz is about a new ball from this company based in Buffalo, Nandodynamics.

http://www.ndmxgolf.com/

This ball sounds so cool, and it would be a great thing for a career slicer like me.

Always great to see a Buffalo comapny doing well

I wonder how much $$$ they will be?

307984[/snapback]

$7-$8 bucks a ball. WOW. However, their take will be you will lose less goes your ball gonna go straighter.

ProV1S are like $4 a ball, so this will be double the most expensive ball out there.

i wonder if this ball is aimed solely at the high handicapper? mid to low handicappers want to be able to spin and work the ball. i didn't watch the promotional video; maybe they answer that question.

definitely interesting that the company is based in buffalo. not exactly a technology (or golf) mecca.

I watched the vid. It says it is using a hollow metal core. From the video, the ball sounds like it's incredibly hard, which most low handicappers loathe. I hate to feel like I'm hitting a rock - like a top flite or pinnacle.