TSW Mock Draft 3.0 - 4 Rounds - Complete!!!

Virgil

1 minute ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

With the 7th pick in the 2020 NFL Draft, the Carolina Panthers' connection to zoom timed out and they autodrafted Derrick Brown, DL, Auburn.

A very talented player at a position of need. 

@Just Joshin' and the Cardinals are on the clock. 

Plus a little early to start the WR run.

With the 8th pick in the 2020 NFL draft the Arizona Cardinals select Tristan Wirfs, OT, Iowa. 

With the trade for Hopkins, the need to draft a WR was eliminated.  Lamb would have been the selection.The Defense needs help but the top defensive players are off the board - Kinlaw was a consideration.

OT will have the largest impact overall by improving protection for Murray.  The selection came down to Willis or Wirfs.  Wirfs will start at RT in 2020 but expect him to eventually be the LT – not convinced Humphries is a good long-term solution at LT. 

The Jags and @aristocrat are on the clock.

Edited by Just Joshin'
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Brown makes sense to the Panthers, though I imagine they would like to trade out if possible. 

This mock is a buyers market with too many sellers. I wonder if that will hold for the real draft.

14 minutes ago, qwksilver said:

This mock is a buyers market with too many sellers. I wonder if that will hold for the real draft.

With the pre-draft trades, FA signings, and depth at certain positions, it certainly has.  

Before all of that, I really expected it to be the opposite.  

While we are waiting for the pick.  I figured this draft year would be a good chance for teams to sell access to the virtual war rooms.  

I am still very surprised at how secretive they are imagine allowing fans to buy passes into watching the draft from in the war room.  I would be all over it I know.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

While we are waiting for the pick.  I figured this draft year would be a good chance for teams to sell access to the virtual war rooms.  

I am still very surprised at how secretive they are imagine allowing fans to buy passes into watching the draft from in the war room.  I would be all over it I know.

What would you be willing to spend? 

They could generate quite a bit and donate it.

Thank God....

We'll make this quick: the San Diego (we don't recognize football in LA) Chargers select Justin Herbert, QB, Oregon.

The Chargers take a chance that no QB needy team jumps up ahead of them at 10, and get the number 41 pick and their QB in choosing to pass on the stud Okudah.

@MAJBobby and the NY Jests are on the clock.

Just now, qwksilver said:

What would you be willing to spend? 

They could generate quite a bit and donate it.

Lets see, an all access pass into the real war room for the entire draft...  I could see myself ponying up say 2500 easy.  I am so intrigued in access to these decision rooms.

For the virtual war rooms maybe a couple hundred

12 minutes ago, TPS said:

Thank God....

We'll make this quick: the San Diego (we don't recognize football in LA) Chargers select Justin Herbert, QB, Oregon.

The Chargers take a chance that no QB needy team jumps up ahead of them at 10, and get the number 41 pick and their QB in choosing to pass on the stud Okudah.

@MAJBobby and the NY Jests are on the clock.

If he pans out, the Chargers made out like bandits in this draft

• Like (+1) 2