Directions to go 20A Eastbound after our 'W'

Tom

Leaving Hammers after the game, you can't make a left at the 'Big Tree' onto 20A.

Cops send you over 20A past Dannys..... whats the best way to get back onto 20A?

I have a long trip back home to NJ. :doh:

Anyone?

Leaving Hammers after the game, you can't make a left at the 'Big Tree' onto 20A.

Cops send you over 20A past Dannys..... whats the best way to get back onto 20A?

I have a long trip back home to NJ. :doh:

Anyone?

22892[/snapback]

Actually you might want to consider avoiding 20A for a while. What I used to do when I drove back to Jersey was to take Milestrip Road East all the way to the end, turn right, then turn left onto 20A. You bypass Orchard Park & East Aurora and make much better time.

Actually you might want to consider avoiding 20A for a while.  What I used to do when I drove back to Jersey was to take Milestrip Road East all the way to the end, turn right, then turn left onto 20A.  You bypass Orchard Park & East Aurora and make much better time.

Isn't Milestrip packed after the game?? :doh:

I believe (and someone correct me if I am wrong) but Milestrip East is closed to traffic. I know it was for the preseason game. Where are you taking 20A to??? 390 South?? If that's where you're headed..you could take Rte 20 (transit) to 63 to 390 in Geneseo. We take 20 (with a couple shortcuts) all the way home to LeRoy and the traffic is not bad at all