Trump Is Just A Terrible President, Totally Unfit For The Job

well this sure went to heck in a hurry, so to get it back on track I would like someone to please explain to me in regards to the Kung Flu (aka Covid-19)

A:  what actions POTUS should have taken

2:   when he should have implemented each action, exact dates please

#:  and what the key factor that would have triggered each action.

Edited by Gary M

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

Nah, Deranged Rhino, I’m right about a lot of stuff.  

Also, FYI.  I’ve created a new list.  It’s a snowflake list, and you’re on it.   

So, you admit you're as original as you are dumb. Got it. 

Way to trot out old slams from 2014 and think you're breaking comedic ground. :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Trump has to meet with a real leader today. Let's see is the nutbag can keep his cool. 

lots of moving parts there, right?  I wonder if Cuomo wears a mask to the meeting.  I’m also curious whether the prez has cameras there.  This definitely is going to be interesting. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

So, you admit you're as original as you are dumb. Got it. 

Way to trot out old slams from 2014 and think you're breaking comedic ground. :lol: 

I didn’t realize someone thought of these lists in 2014.  Kudos to them.  And kudos to you for not only being in the snowflake list, but being its first member! 

Edited by SectionC3
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Warren Zevon said:

I think you're in the wrong thread - this one is about how ***** Trump is

Yep and I want you to tell me what he should have done

Come on shouldn't be hard, you have all the answers!!!

@Warren Zevon  @SectionC3 @Q-baby!

please explain in regards to the Kung Flu (aka Covid-19)

Edited by Gary M

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Trump has to meet with a real leader today. Let's see is the nutbag can keep his cool. 

The crybaby who was whining that his daddy wouldn’t get him everything he wanted for Christmas and then refused to say thank you when he got more toys than all of his other friends? That’s your definition of a real leader?  Jeeeez

11 minutes ago, Gary M said:

Yep and I want you to tell me what he should have done

Come on shouldn't be hard, you have all the answers!!!

@Warren Zevon  @SectionC3 @Q-baby!

please explain in regards to the Kung Flu (aka Covid-19)

I wrote the first paragraph on Friday: 

I expect a president to treat the threat seriously.  I expect a president to prepare FEMA.  I expect a president to be prepared to invoke the DPA.  I expect a president to use the national emergency stockpile for good, not to have his son-in-law inexplicably claim that it's "ours" to support its withholding from the state.  I expect the president to show leadership; to have enacted social distancing without prodding, and to have modeled social distancing instead of shaking hands at pressers.  And I expect the president to haveacknowledged the flaws in our capacity and worked immediately to correct them, such as in the case of testing.  

Also, please don’t call it the Kung flu.  We have enough dog whistle, race baiting BS in this country right now.  Spare me that crap, please. 

Edited by SectionC3
  • Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

I expect a president to treat the threat seriously.  I expect a president to prepare FEMA.  I expect a president to be prepared to invoke the DPA.  I expect a president to use the national emergency stockpile for good, not to have his son-in-law inexplicably claim that it's "ours" to support its withholding from the state.  I expect the president to show leadership; to have enacted social distancing without prodding, and to have modeled social distancing instead of shaking hands at pressers.  And I expect the president to haveacknowledged the flaws in our capacity and worked immediately to correct them, such as in the case of testing.  

Also, please don’t call it the Kung flu.  We have enough dog whistle, race baiting BS in this country right now.  Spare me that crap, please. 

F-

you failed

I asked for dates and reasons, not generic talking points

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Gary M said:

F-

you failed

I asked for dates and reasons, not generic talking points

Just double checked.  Didn’t see “reasons” anywhere in your post.  Looks like you just made the hoax list. 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It was the only outcome possible. 

Fake news.  

• Haha (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  You don’t like being there. 

they’re dying for calls so maybe I’ll have some luck.  I had forgotten about his cloak nonsense, and your reminder of that episode frankly was hilarious.  Brought a little levity to a fairly sad time.  

And that’s why you’re on my fake news list. I don’t see any asparagus in that photo.  

There are none so blind as those that refuse to see. 

I twice gave you some reasonable advice about how to navigate your way here. Not only did you fail to heed it but you came up with accusations against me that had no merit. What fake news or hoaxes did I spread? Then, as if on cue you called DR a "snowflake". People on the left here started using that description awhile back whenever they failed to be able to state their case on a matter. It's funny, that used to be what we on the right would call the PC and SJW who wore their pajamas and sipped their hot chocolate in their "safe places". You specifically, most likely set a record here. You used up all your ammunition, threw your gun (powder & ball if you prefer) and then went to your last resort and called DR a "snowflake". That's some real weakshit. You came here expecting to keep your debating skills sharp while there is nothing to do in the office or court and found out that we weren't going to play your cat with a laser light game. Let me give you one more piece of advice: Hubris will always fail you in the end. 

19 minutes ago, Warren Zevon said:

I would also give Trump the same grade

Gary Busey, once again showing the sharp wit he fine tuned in the Tiberius School of Repartee. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

I think President Trump took the threat seriously, I think FEMA was prepared, I think it was an excellent decision to invoke the DPA, I think the emergency stockpile was appropriately utilized and Jaren Kushner did a good job of explaining it to the American people, I think President Trump has shown the exceptional leadership skills often very difficult to develop after a lifetime/career in what amounts to the climate-controlled cubicle farm of public employment,  and he's done an exceptional job of hi-lighting the problems our government (federal and state) has in communicating and working together during a crisis.   I think he's done an excellent job pointing out the flaws in planning on the state level, the challenges with knee jerk reactions on requests to FEMA from the states, and in bringing the story directly to the American people via daily pressers and twitter.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I think President Trump took the threat seriously, I think FEMA was prepared, I think it was an excellent decision to invoke the DPA, I think the emergency stockpile was appropriately utilized and Jaren Kushner did a good job of explaining it to the American people, I think President Trump has shown the exceptional leadership skills often very difficult to develop after a lifetime/career in what amounts to the climate-controlled cubicle farm of public employment,  and he's done an exceptional job of hi-lighting the problems our government (federal and state) has in communicating and working together during a crisis.   I think he's done an excellent job pointing out the flaws in planning on the state level, the challenges with knee jerk reactions on requests to FEMA from the states, and in bringing the story directly to the American people via daily pressers and twitter.  

fair enough.  You have your opinion, which you expressed directly.  I happen to completely disagree, but we’re all entitled to opinions and that’s how America works.  Cool beans.