Trump Is Just A Terrible President, Totally Unfit For The Job

3 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Yes, that's exactly what I meant, I would like people to have absolutely no income, families to starve, and the entire economy to collapse and fall into a depression worse than 1929....

Why don't you just call yourself an idiot and save the rest of us the time?

F you idiot. So say thank you government and shove your little, stupid complaint up your ignorant butt. 

Amazing how much gas gas you have to let out everyday. Do you eat a special food to be so full of ignorance? 

Just now, Taro T said:

You do realize that the guy from the laundromat will now accuse you of wanting people to die because sarcasm flies way over his head, right?

Oh come on, I’m way smarter that a twit like you. 

Government bad! ?

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Hardhatharry said:

https://www.justsecurity.org/69650/timeline-of-the-coronavirus-pandemic-and-u-s-response/

"

January 18, 2020: Alex Azar tries to speak to President Trump about the outbreak for the first time. President Trump ignores the warning. 

Alex Azar speaks to President Trump on the phone for the first time about the virus. President Trump instead asks to discuss vaping and whether flavored vaping products would return to the market.

“Trump’s advisers struggled to get him to take the virus seriously, according to multiple officials with knowledge of meetings among those advisers and with the president,” the Washington Post reports."

What info did Azar have that POTUS didn't ?

46 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

F you idiot. So say thank you government and shove your little, stupid complaint up your ignorant butt. 

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So selfish. Government bails the country out and all you do is complain like a little b itch 

Now, now...everything will be ok

giphy.gif

• Haha (+1) 2

35 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So selfish. Government bails the country out and all you do is complain like a little b itch 

Government didn't do that, someone else did.

1 hour ago, billsfan1959 said:

Asshatharry is like the village idiot here on PPP; however, he does serve a valuable function for me with his emoji responses.

I can quickly scroll down a page and see which posts are worth reading (the ones he responds to with a "meh" emoji) and which ones make absolutely no sense at all and would be a waste of my time to read (the ones he responds to with a "thumbs up" emoji).

I refer to it as the Asshatharry Barometer

giphy.gif

His compass always points to the south. 

• Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Look at how he's ultimately forcing at least a brief delay of printed stimulus checks to the American people just to get his name on those checks.

I got more #badorangeman news for you; watch what happens in two months when millions of Americas realize they continue to receive their paychecks and health coverage -- able to keep the roof over their head and the children fed and cared for --  because of PPP.

Now think about how Nancy and Chuck held up CARES for over a week just so they could push their fake Green Deal garbage.

But yea...I can see where this is all Trump's fault. :lol:

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

Now think about how Nancy and Chuck held up CARES for over a week just so they could push their fake Green Deal garbage.

I can hear the rally cries now, "remember the Kennedy Center!"  :D

• Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Bails out the country?  How much ***** money did the government give out to people who don’t need it?  I got $1,300 that I don’t need. I want to give it back.  Absurd. 

All hail emperor  Trump 

President Trump said Wednesday that he was considering taking the unprecedented step of adjourning both houses of Congress in order to make recess appointments to fill government posts, citing the emergency created by the coronavirus outbreak.

“If the House will not agree to that adjournment, I will exercise my constitutional authority to adjourn both chambers of Congress,” Trump said at a Rose Garden briefing of the coronavirus task force. “The current practice of leaving town while conducting phony pro forma sessions is a dereliction of duty that the American people cannot afford during this crisis. It is a scam what they do

https://www.yahoo.com/news/citing-coronavirus-trump-threatens-to-adjourn-congress-to-make-recess-appointments-232930089.html

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce
  • Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Bails out the country?  How much ***** money did the government give out to people who don’t need it?  I got $1,300 that I don’t need. I want to give it back.  Absurd. 

It's too difficult to differentiate those that do and don't need it.  You can give it back if you want through a personal check.  I'll dm you with the address.

39 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Isn't there a salary limit?