Trump Is Just A Terrible President, Totally Unfit For The Job

16 hours ago, westside2 said:

Why do I have to explain my opinion to you? 

I just want to understand your reasons for your statement.  There are too many Rat-publicans that blindly follow the Orange Pied Piper, I just want someone to give me a rational reason why they support him.

1 hour ago, ColeB said:

I just want to understand your reasons for your statement.  There are too many Rat-publicans that blindly follow the Orange Pied Piper, I just want someone to give me a rational reason why they support him.

If you want to be real, it's simple (though, I'm not a republican): The enemy of my enemy is my friend. 

There's never been such unity within Clinton, Bush, and Obama camps (and among all their spox) as there is when it comes to their visceral hatred of the man. It started on day one without any rational justification, and spawned multiple ill fated attempts to remove the man from office.

When all the people who have gotten rich *****-ing us over for the past thirty + years agree that someone is a "threat to decency", it says all I need to know. 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

If you want to be real, it's simple (though, I'm not a republican): The enemy of my enemy is my friend. 

There's never been such unity within Clinton, Bush, and Obama camps (and among all their spox) as there is when it comes to their visceral hatred of the man. It started on day one without any rational justification, and spawned multiple ill fated attempts to remove the man from office.

When all the people who have gotten rich *****-ing us over for the past thirty + years agree that someone is a "threat to decency", it says all I need to know. 

Bingo!

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, ColeB said:

I know why you hate him. Because to you it's all based on your emotions. I don't judge him emotionally, I judge him by his actions. Nothing I say will ever be good enough for you. So why bother?

7 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Laughable.  I didn't know UPS workers were part of the 1% who benefited from the Trump tax scam. Where is that next round of tax cuts for middle America?  Oh, that's right; we only hear about that BS around election time. 

Fool me once, shame on me.  Fool me 10,000 times, I must be a Trump supporter.

9ud2aegreda41.jpg

• Like (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Laughable.  I didn't know UPS workers were part of the 1% who benefited from the Trump tax scam. Where is that next round of tax cuts for middle America?  Oh, that's right; we only hear about that BS around election time. 

Fool me once, shame on me.  Fool me 10,000 times, I must be a Trump supporter.

9ud2aegreda41.jpg

Fascinating. Please tell us more.

Seriously. I can hardly wait to hear....

#OnTheEdgeOfMySeat

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

JPMorgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon:

The pandemic "is only one example of the bad planning and management that have hurt our country...As a nation, we were clearly not equipped for this global pandemic, and the consequences have been devastating."

https://reports.jpmorganchase.com/investor-relations/2019/ar-ceo-letters.htm

True - but ***** him

On 4/9/2020 at 12:30 PM, BillStime said:

JPMorgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon:

The pandemic "is only one example of the bad planning and management that have hurt our country...As a nation, we were clearly not equipped for this global pandemic, and the consequences have been devastating."

https://reports.jpmorganchase.com/investor-relations/2019/ar-ceo-letters.htm

So now super-billionaire Wall Street CEO’s are good?  Damn it’s so hard to keep up with this. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Such an obvious thread.

Yes. Yes he is.

But he's amazing at ONE thing... PR and spin.

You absolutely have to be in awe of that.

Look at how he's ultimately forcing at least a brief delay of printed stimulus checks to the American people just to get his name on those checks.

That's Donald Trump for ya. Doesn't care that it may delay money to people who need it; he just wants those people to believe that he's primarily responsible for getting them that money.

And ya know what, that strategy will work for a chunk of the population because a big chunk of the population is just stupid.

Cutting funding to the WHO and having them investigated--more spin to shift blame off him.

Retweeting #FireFauci tweets because a scientist with credibility contradicts him time and time again in real time.

Ignoring Nursing home statistics in our final daily counts to manufacture a way to keep the numbers down.

This is just Donald Trump. Atrocious President. Master of spin.

We just had the deadliest day as far as this virus goes.

Trump is going to try desperately to spin all this so he's reelected in November. It will be a valiant effort that will fall short, though.

And finally we'll turn the page on Trump and even more will come out in future months and years to cement him as one of the worst Presidents in history.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Cut off funds to the WHO in the middle of a pandemic? 

How f'n stupid is that? Wow 

WHO was complicit in the spread of the virus. Do you really want to give them money to make matters worse? That would be on par with giving pallets of cash to the main sponsor of world terrorism. 

3 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Such an obvious thread.

Yes. Yes he is.

Look at how he's ultimately forcing at least a brief delay of printed stimulus checks to the American people just to get his name on those checks.

That's Donald Trump for ya. Doesn't care that it may delay money to people who need it; he just wants those people to believe that he's primarily responsible for getting them that money.

And ya know what, that strategy will work for a chunk of the population because a big chunk of the population is just stupid.

Cutting funding to the WHO and having them investigated--more spin to shift blame off him.

Retweeting #FireFauci tweets because a scientist with credibility contradicts him time and time again in real time.

Ignoring Nursing home statistics in our final daily counts to manufacture a way to keep the numbers down.

Trump is going to try desperately to spin all this so he's reelected in November. It will be a valiant effort that will fall short, though.

And finally we'll turn the page on Trump and even more will come out in future months and years to cement him as one of the worst Presidents in history.

Links please.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Such an obvious thread.

Yes. Yes he is.

One day, you’ll talk to your grandchildren about all the stupid Trump supporters (ironically while teaching them good old fashion traits like civility) and how Trump was a sexual predator, and you hitched your wagon to Fightin Joe Biden, push up champ of King of Prussia circa 19ought57.  

Those sweet little faces will look up at you and ask “Gumpy ‘Splant, defender of women, what made Joe Biden so different than mean old President Trump?”.  If you’re honest with them, the only answer you can give will be “Penetration, children, Joe got penetration.”.   

• Haha (+1) 4

10 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

One day, you’ll talk to your grandchildren about all the stupid Trump supporters (ironically while teaching them good old fashion traits like civility) and how Trump was a sexual predator, and you hitched your wagon to Fightin Joe Biden, push up champ of King of Prussia circa 19ought57.  

Those sweet little faces will look up at you and ask “Gumpy ‘Splant, defender of women, what made Joe Biden so different than mean old President Trump?”.  If you’re honest with them, the only answer you can give will be “Penetration, children, Joe got penetration.”.   

Typical Trump trash right here  ?