There should be a national dialogue in getting back to work

Magox

11 minutes ago, daz28 said:

You're talking about rights that MIGHT be taken away temporarily, while I'm still mad about the last 5 they took, and the last 100 scandals they've gotten away with.  

"I'm still mad about the last 5 they took, so why not let them take more."

Literally the argument of simpleton. 

11 minutes ago, daz28 said:

You're talking about rights that MIGHT be taken away temporarily, while I'm still mad about the last 5 they took, and the last 100 scandals they've gotten away with.  

Scandals?  Now you're talking scandals.  Dude slow down.  You're all over the place.

Now back to rights we've lost.  Let's start with the first three of the five you're talking about.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

Scandals?  Now you're talking scandals.  Dude slow down.  You're all over the place.

Now back to rights we've lost.  Let's start with the first three of the five you're talking about.  

I'll just throw 3 at you quick without thinking.  Roadblocks, blood draws, and Patriot act

10 minutes ago, daz28 said:

The current flag waver patriot is a conservative.  He thinks the Democrat is the enemy.  He storms the Democrat capital with no mask demanding he can go back to Billy Bob's and get shitfaced with Bobby Lee, because he has forgotten all the things he's already ACTUALLY lost, only to worry about things he isn't going to lose.  Problem is, If a neutron bomb landed tomorrow, and killed all Democrats, he'd still have the same crap government he had when the Democrats were still alive.  He'd still be living in a 1976 trailer, and hating all the Christian things he's supposed to love.  'Murica

Hope that clears it up

And people STILL don't ***** know why we have a President Trump.  

1 minute ago, daz28 said:

I'll just throw 3 at you quick without thinking.  Roadblocks, blood draws, and Patriot act

Explain the first two.  

• Like (+1) 3

33 minutes ago, daz28 said:

You can add caveats, but you still used the exact words. 

18 minutes ago, daz28 said:

Can you expand on roadblocks? I'm not sure where you're going with that. 

I've never had my blood drawn without my consent. 

Patriot act I just try to personally mitigate as much as I can, but yes I get you there.

• Thank you (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

And people STILL don't ***** know why we have a President Trump.  

Explain the first two.  

President Trump ruined that all by himself.  He had a chance to be great, but he insisted on alienating himself from everyone except that flag waver.

1} Roadblocks-well I had never heard of them besides Nazi Germany until the Supreme Court decided that the worst thing that could ever happen in America was the DWI.  

2) Blood draws against your will- How can you be secure in your persons when they can literally take your life blood from you. 

30 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You haven't been thinking all day, so why stop now? :lol: 

Wanka

12 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

I've never had my blood drawn without my consent. 

There's already several reasons they can, but just wait.  Everyone here likes to say just wait it's coming, so just wait.  They'll find a reason to get yours soon

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Is driving a right or privilege? 

You tell me

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's not a right. 

So it's a poor example. 

It was a right before it was a privilege.  I'm sure you're aware of that.  you're working against yourself here.

When did boating need a license?  How much did they charge the apostles to cast their nets?

Edited by daz28

4 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Care to explain? Any specific examples? Anything? 

To test for drugs/alcohol??  They also can take your hair.  They can take your urine.  All of these belong to my persons and should be secure.  What will they take and use these things for next? Your turn

Edited by daz28

Just now, daz28 said:

To test for drugs/alcohol??  They also can take your hair.  They can take your urine.  All of these belong to my persons and should be secure.  What will they take and use these things for next? Your turn

The gov't literally cannot do any of that without probable cause and/or a warrant. 

You're delusional.

Keep moving those goalposts. Maybe one day you'll hit on an actual point that helps your case rather than argues against it. :lol: 

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It was? Where is the right to drive listed in the constitution? 

Where's my right to walk and chew gum enumerated?  Are you saying I have no right to travel?  Are you saying that they had drivers licenses for the first cars?

The gov't literally cannot do any of that without probable cause and/or a warrant. 

You're delusional.

Keep moving those goalposts. Maybe one day you'll hit on an actual point that helps your case rather than argues against it. :lol: 

I have probable cause to believe you have Covid, so gimme a sample

The Hangover GIF - TheHangover Funny Stupid - Discover & Share GIFs

Really, so the driver's license wasn't written into the Constitution so it's not a right?  How about we use that newfound privilege to stop deadbeat dads

Just now, daz28 said:

To test for drugs/alcohol??  They also can take your hair.  They can take your urine.  All of these belong to my persons and should be secure.

Wrong. You can decline unless they get a warrant, which is a special circumstance. At that point there is at least some evidence of probable cause for a crime and some time has passed.

They cannot take those things from you, they can request them. It is up to you to comply or not. Typically people are coerced into compliance by fear in those situations. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, daz28 said:

I have probable cause to believe you have Covid, so gimme a sample

You say this, after an entire morning spent arguing that we the people should willingly give up our rights to the same government when they deem it's in the public good. 

I take it back. You're not stupid. You're not even bright enough to be considered stupid. You're a troll. Enjoy.