There should be a national dialogue in getting back to work

Magox

1 minute ago, snafu said:

Here is where you are again wrong.

Trump is President — not a cult leader.  He ***** up, like any President. And no matter what mantra you want to chant, he IS your President, too.

The only reason why he’s President is because Hillary Clinton lost. She had a golden ticket to the White House and instead of sewing up the win, she started measuring curtains.  Why did she do that? Because she listened to her sycophant Democrats and the media, who told her what a shoo-in she was for years.

And these “art works” you are posting.  Is this what you do with your time during lockdown?  Do you mimeograph them and hand these out at your hate-Trump cult meetings?  Do you sell the original sketches? Have you tried submitting any to the New Yorker for their magazine cover art?

lmao - quit your bichn.

image.jpeg

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

She’s not just one—she’s one out thousands who show up with racist, white supremacist or Nazi regalia & hand signs at every single one of his cult rallies.

I’m sure she and all the other cult members are pleased with your defense ?

lmao - quit your bichn.

image.jpeg

Okay, I’ll quit by bitchin.

Mainly because you can speak for yourself about yourself ☹️.

Keep posting more of these so you can give us your worldview.

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

She’s not just one—she’s one out thousands who show up with racist, white supremacist or Nazi regalia & hand signs at every single one of his cult rallies.

Thousands??  At every single one of his rallies?  Seeing everyone carries a camera in their pocket you should have access to photos of these thousands at every one of his rallies.  We’ll wait for your evidence. 

And while you’re at it please explain how my post defended her. As a matter of fact I think I called her an idiot. ? Hang on let me check.....yeah I did. 

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

lmao - quit your bichn.

image.jpeg

Oh ***** you found one. I stand corrected. 

6 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Thousands??  At every single one of his rallies?  Seeing everyone carries a camera in their pocket you should have access to photos of these thousands at every one of his rallies.  We’ll wait for your evidence. 

And while you’re at it please explain how my post defended her. As a matter of fact I think I called her an idiot. ? Hang on let me check.....yeah I did. 

....how come Antifa gets a pass?.......empathy for their TBD affliction I presume?......

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Blah blah blah 

One thing sure to stay the same no matter how hard little pissants try to force their point of view on someone. If you have to make things up and lie about a situation then that point of view is based in dishonesty and in affect is meaningless. 

BTW, those posters who feel the need to run away from their old screen names have the backbone of a jellyfish. 

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Blah blah blah 

Seriously?  That’s all you got?  Please back up your claim that, in your own words....

She’s one of thousands who show up with racist, white supremacist or Nazi regalia & hand signs at every single one of his cult rallies.

Edited by Chef Jim
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

One thing sure to stay the same no matter how hard little pissants try to force their point of view on someone. If you have to make things up and lie about a situation then that point of view is based in dishonesty and in affect is meaningless. 

BTW, those posters who feel the need to run away from their old screen names have the backbone of a jellyfish. 

So you’re not “forcing” your opinions on others?

Or is that you’re so narcissistic that your opinions are the only ones that matter?

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

Seriously?  That’s all you got?  Please back up your claim that, in your own words....

She’s one of thousands who show up with racist, white supremacist or Nazi regalia & hand signs at every single one of his cult rallies.

There is plenty of video evidence out there - you go find it I’m not playing your game.

There is plenty of video evidence out there - you go find it I’m not playing your game.

Holy hell dude. Again that is not how it works. You made the claim. It’s not up to me to prove you wrong it’s up to you to prove the point you made. If, as you say, there is “plenty of video evidence out there” please link to them. 

You really really suck at this. 

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

So you’re not “forcing” your opinions on others?

Or is that you’re so narcissistic that your opinions are the only ones that matter?

Glad you at least recognized yourself from my post. I see you think that posting opinions that aren't aligned with your nonsense is somehow trying to force my opinions on others. Now the rubber hits the road, so it's necessary for you to show some examples of me trying to force my opinion on anyone else. Are you up for it? Blah, blah, blah won't suffice. 

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

Glad you at least recognized yourself from my post. I see you think that posting opinions that aren't aligned with your nonsense is somehow trying to force my opinions on others. Now the rubber hits the road, so it's necessary for you to show some examples of me trying to force my opinion on anyone else. Are you up for it? Blah, blah, blah won't suffice. 

Yawn. 

11 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Holy hell dude. Again that is not how it works. You made the claim. It’s not up to me to prove you wrong it’s up to you to prove the point you made. If, as you say, there is “plenty of video evidence out there” please link to them. 

You really really suck at this. 

You’re right - I should have said MILLIONS....

50 minutes ago, BillStime said:

The example you showed — and lied about it’s translation — was neither a white supremacist or nazi. (Of course you’ve run from this embarrassing mistake, because you’re about as honest as you are smart) 

So maybe you should stop making judgments you’re clearly not smart enough to make for yourself. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The example you showed — and lied about it’s translation — was neither a white supremacist or nazi. (Of course you’ve run from this embarrassing mistake, because you’re about as honest as you are smart) 

So maybe you should stop making judgments you’re clearly not smart enough to make for yourself. 

OH HERE WE GO LADIES AND GENTLEMAN - Delusional Rhino logged out of his other handles and decided to show up and make his proclamation.

So, while we are it - where is the lie?

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

...Covid-19 is bad enough, but the proliferation of "Fisher Price Syndrome" with NO known cure relegates Covid-19 to non-sequitor status......we're screwed.....FPS is in full bloom right here......

• Haha (+1) 2