Combine lift goes bad.

Kmac

That's not the combine and that's not a lineman. They don't do power lifts at the combine, they give them 225 on the bar and count reps. Also, look at the guy's body shape. He's a power lifter.

RTB

307301[/snapback]

You're very wrong... He is not a power lifter, he was a power lifter.

That's not the combine and that's not a lineman. They don't do power lifts at the combine, they give them 225 on the bar and count reps. Also, look at the guy's body shape. He's a power lifter.

RTB

307301[/snapback]

My exact thought upon reading this thread title then watching the video - no way is that an NFL lineman of any kind at any time in history.

That said, it did look somewhat painful.

I have a sneaky suspicion that video is a hoax like many of the videos on those sights. The reason I think this is because look at how protruding the guys chest is, for him to bench press anything he'd only be able to move the weight a few inches from full extention to his chest, which would make it pretty difficult for him to build a chest like that. I really think it is some sort of plastic inside of his shirt.

However, I could be wrong and if that is the case... man I hope he has good insurance....