Jammal Brown visited the Bills last week?

Beerball

I must admit I didn't know that.

How often does a top prospect visit a team that has no first round pick? I would think that the braintrust at OBD would have better things to do with their time that spend it with a player they have no possibility of drafting.

Unless...nothing up TDs sleeve...

linky

Apologies if this has been posted.

I think you're right. As I stated in an earlier post, I doubt that Donahoe is going to waste Ralph Wilson's money by bringing in guys that they have no chance to draft unless the team is considering a major move up the board.

I must admit I didn't know that.

How often does a top prospect visit a team that has no first round pick?  I would think that the braintrust at OBD would have better things to do with their time that spend it with a player they have no possibility of drafting.

Unless...nothing up TDs sleeve...

linky

Apologies if this has been posted.

307069[/snapback]

To paraphrase what Bills' chief College Scout Marc Ross stated on the NFL Network, you look as close at the prospects rated #1 on your board as the last one as you never know who will be available at your pick. Look no further then to last year's draft, Randy Starks was a highly thought of DT and many projected him to be taken in Round 1 but he fell all the way to Round 3.