Florida Woman Would Ya. Pack your bags.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/florida-woman-being-accused-zipping-172120141.html

A Florida woman is being accused of zipping her boyfriend into a suitcase and leaving him to die

Sarah Boone, 42, was arrested on charges of second-degree murder on Tuesday in the death of her boyfriend, Jorge Torres Jr.

The Winter Park, Florida woman called police Monday afternoon after finding her boyfriend dead in a zipped-up suitcase.

She said that she had zipped him up in the suitcase during a game of hide-and-seek, and went to bed without realizing he was still in the luggage.

But police later saw videos on her phone showing her taunting him for cheating on her as he struggled to get out of the suitcase.

She was playing Hide and Seek?

0efa137c4b58bda4d5ea4c94ac0919e2

Edited by SlimShady'sGhost

16 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

I cant think of a plausible reason where my wife could convince me to crawl into a suitcase. 

“Honey I think my eyeliner is down in there somewhere.  A little deeper.  Go ahead, really get down in there.  I’ll make it worth your while!”  ZIP!!

• Like (+1) 1

I only get locked into Louis Vuitton, so to Florida woman, no.

5 hours ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

I cant think of a plausible reason where my wife could convince me to crawl into a suitcase. 

You haven't lived!

4 hours ago, row_33 said:

Willie Nelson’s ex sewed him up in the bedsheets and wailed on him with a broomstick 

In Rochester we call that Tuesday

Edited by RocCityRoller
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

What if it was part of a game of "hide & seek"?

Last time I played hide and seek was last summer  with the wife and kids I hid behind a bush for 20 minutes drinking a beer until an 80 year  lady who was house sitting for a neighbor came over and said she locked herself out and needed me to clim through a second story window.....what a hoot. The suitcase may have been a better option. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Last time I played hide and seek was last summer  with the wife and kids I hid behind a bush for 20 minutes drinking a beer until an 80 year  lady who was house sitting for a neighbor came over and said she locked herself out and needed me to clim through a second story window.....what a hoot. The suitcase may have been a better option. 

but did she ask you to crawl into a suitcase after?

And was it vintage Louis Vuitton?

Most importantly, what day was it?

Edited by RocCityRoller