Eagles interest in Travis the top story

nodnarb

FWIW

http://msn.foxsports.com/named/FS/NFL

I hope we trade him to the eagles over any other option, because they have a zillion choices in this draft and are probably the most willing to part with a late 2nd or early 3rd. They need a tough runner. Westbrook is small and nifty but doesn't pack a punch.

This would probably net the bills the best value. They have two 2nds and two 3rds.

lick your chops, td.

Bah! Damn conservative sports web sites! Fair and balanced? No way!

:D

FWIW

I hope we trade him to the eagles over any other option, because they have a zillion choices in this draft and are probably the most willing to part with a late 2nd or early 3rd. They need a tough runner. Westbrook is small and nifty but doesn't pack a punch.

This would probably net the bills the best value. They have two 2nds and two 3rds.

lick your chops, td.

306490[/snapback]

FWIW

lick your chops, td.

306490[/snapback]

The words under the photo said that the Bills contacted the Eagles...

ill take the 34th overall pick they got from the fins. cus their 2nd rounder is almost a 3rd rounder.

and dont forget about TRE THOMAS..... now that would be FREAKIN AWSOME.

we get thomas and swap our 2nd rounder for the dolphins 2nd rounder... :D

ill take the 34th overall pick they got from the fins. cus their 2nd rounder is almost a 3rd rounder.

306508[/snapback]

How is a #34 almost a 3rd rounder which is # 65 overall for the top pick in that round? Did you mean 1st rounder?

That would make TH more valuable than Cory Dillion, who went for a 2nd rounder at the bottom of that round, got almost 1,700 yards, and got a ring. Sweeeet!

I guess miracles happen... :D

How is a #34 almost a 3rd rounder which is # 65 overall? Did you mean 1st rounder?

That would make TH more valuable than Cory Dillion, who went for a 2nd rounder at the bottom of that round.

306512[/snapback]

I think he meant he wanted the Fish 2nd rounder the Iggles got for Feely rather than the Iggles own 2nd rounder, which is toward the end of the round. I wish people didn't type the way they talk. It's like listening to Julia Childs explaining the Theory of Relativity with a mouthful of marbles.

and dont forget about TRE THOMAS..... now that would be FREAKIN AWSOME.

we get thomas and swap our 2nd rounder for the dolphins 2nd rounder...  :D

306508[/snapback]

They might even throw in McNabb.

How is a #34 almost a 3rd rounder which is # 65 overall for the top pick in that round? Did you mean 1st rounder?

That would make TH more valuable than Cory Dillion, who went for a 2nd rounder at the bottom of that round, got almost 1,700 yards, and got a ring.  Sweeeet!

306512[/snapback]

read it again...

the eagles 2nd round pick (there original pick) is almost a 3rd rounder.

the eagles pick they got from the fins is a very high 2nd rounder.

so i do not want to swap 2nd rounders with the eagles and get the 65th pick. i want to swap 2nd round picks and get the 34th pick.

read it again...

so i do not want to swap 2nd rounders with the eagles and get the 65th pick. i want to swap 2nd round picks and get the 34th pick.

306528[/snapback]

I did. Much better if you refer to the # of overall pick to avoid confusion. right? :D

And TH has more market value than Dillon did, right? :D

read it again...

306528[/snapback]

According to Ourlads the pick the Eagles got for Feeley from Miami is pick #35, their original pick is #63.

If we do ship Henry to Philly(for #63) or Tampa's 3rd (#71), I would attempt to parlay either pick to Arizona for Shelton straight up.