Can't wait for breasfast tomorrow morn.

and a host of others.

For me it's not just another charity event but a chance to catch up with old players and see how big their kids are getting. I hope to take lots of pictures.

Henry Jones- Don Beebe - Frank Reich and a host of others.

For me it's not just another charity event but a chance to catch up with old players and see how big their kids are getting. I hope to take lots of pictures.

306385[/snapback]

Slumber party? :D

Seriously, have a fantastic day! :D (and we want to see some pics posted)

Aw man...how I'd love to meet Frank Reich.  I've got a "new" style jersey customized with Reich's name and number on it, I wear that all the time.  Have fun!

306393[/snapback]

I have an authentic from Reich's era. It has the NFL 75th anniversary patch and Bills 35th anniversary patch on it. I also have an authentic Frank Lewis from the era. Both of which I would love to get signed. I played golf with Frank Lewis, but I unfortunately did not have the jersey at the time.

It was great

Beebe,Reich,Jones. Kittna, many Alumni and current players. Sappe, Jon D, Tim E, Josh S, Ryan N, JP and a few others. I was just happy to get the chance to tell JP that I think I'm looking more forward to the season than he is. Ryan had his beautiful new baby with him and surprisingly Sappe and Josh were the ones playing with him most od the day.

It was great

Beebe,Reich,Jones. Kittna, many Alumni and current players. Sappe, Jon D, Tim E, Josh S, Ryan N, JP and a few others. I was just happy to get the chance to tell JP that I think I'm looking more forward to the season than he is. Ryan had his beautiful new baby with him and surprisingly Sappe and Josh were the ones playing with him most od the day.

307720[/snapback]

Did Josh drop the baby?

Oh, sorry, wrong Josh, my bad. :w00t:

Oh and one of the speakers was that King writer from SI - He was very interesting talking about the greatest comeback and the interview with Frank after the game.

Oh and one of the speakers was that King writer from SI - He was very interesting talking about the greatest comeback and the interview with Frank after the game.

308694[/snapback]

How many times did he mention Bob Krafts, Scott Pioli and his beloved Bill Belicheck?

Aw man...how I'd love to meet Frank Reich.  I've got a "new" style jersey customized with Reich's name and number on it, I wear that all the time.  Have fun!

306393[/snapback]

Email me and I'll have him sign it for you...