Good article on OLine personnel

nodnarb

The point of my posting this is, we're changing the TYPE of lineman to suit JP. Bledsoe is gone, and now the offensive line needs to be adjusted accordingly.

JOnas was a great passblocker but did you ever see him at the second level, let alone the 3rd? Marcus price was solid against the bull rush but he wasn't that good with the faster edge rushers and was flat awful in the run game. He's way too top heavy.

The new guys are bulkier, meaner, run blockers first,pass blockers second.

It's interesting stuff. Have faith in our coaches. They know what they're doing.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/story/8387948

I don't think we need more mobile lineman to block when JP scrambles. QB's like that have trouble taking their teams to SB's! We need a pocket presence who can deliver quickly and accurately.

Remember a certain someone who was considered very mobile tired in the 4th quarter in his SB and couldn't put them in FG will 3 mins left. Sorry but that just won't work.

JP needs to learn from making reads and throwing not scrambling on every play he sees fit.

Guys like Kelly and Kemp took their teams to championships.

I saw an interview with Mcnabb where someone mentioned that he was a mobile QB and he bawked at that. He said he was a pocket passer. It took years for Mcnabb to realize this and well he went to the superbowl last year.

Michael Vick will never take his superbowl far into the playoffs.

I do not want JP scrabbling down the field like a RB. He will only get his head taken off.