I know I'll get flamed but....

The Nuge....this guy is a difference maker......Our kicking is ok but this guy is better than Janokowski without the bs.....

I don't think he'll make it threw the second round or at least make it to our 3 rd pick...

I know he's a kicker but man is this guys good.

Flame away sports fans!!

The Nuge....this guy is a difference maker......Our kicking is ok but this guy is better than Janokowski without the bs.....

I don't think he'll make it threw the second round or at least make it to our 3 rd pick...

Flame away sports fans!!

306098[/snapback]

What other player on the roster besides a WR, RB or QB can account for 7-10 points per game. I think the right kicker has a chance to step right in as a rookie and make an immediate impact on a team that may need a little help scoring points.

WHat was the stat on Nuggent? I think 8-10 in his college career from 50+?

Flame away sports fans!!

306098[/snapback]

no flaming here. Question:

if you could get a kicker in the draft that could be as good as say, Adam Vinetieri, how many teams would have a problem saying "we took him in the 2nd Rnd"

?

listen, the kid kicked in cold weather like right down the River. Not much risk really. I'd take him with #44 or #55, provided there isn't an absolute steal at OT or CB still sitting there when we are up.

i we could get Baas and the Nudge.

that would be the greatest draft for the bills IMO.

it could happen if we get a 2nd rounder for henry from the bucs.

but then we would still need to get an OT.

In an ideal world we get a 2nd for TH trade in addition to our 2nd. Then we can get a lineman/corner and Nugent both in the second round. I only pray that can happen. Not likely though.

I love Nugent probably more than anyone on this board, but I think that the likliness of him ending up in Buffalo is slim to none.

Not to say that if TD selects him, I won't be jumping up and down in celebration. I'm just not holding my breath.