Filibuster Lions vs. Christians

It's very elegant that way.  Has a certain freedom to its linguistic flow that's almost poetic, in kind of the same way that smearing urine and feces on a canvas is almost "art".

306102[/snapback]

The most arduous apportionment of the idiom is the initiation of the exercise of broaching a thesaurus, optate lexeme and add them adventitiously to sentences a fortiori, giving the chimera that one is sapient.

Either that or just plagiarizing phrases from other sites in order to give the illusion that you are intelligent.

Ooooh...very nice.  Never thought I'd read "optate lexeme" here.    :D

306242[/snapback]

Isn't that a medical procedure for men?

Am I alone in picturing Beausox as Damon Wayan's cellmate on "In Living Color"? You know, when they'd do the interviews with them and they'd attempt to sound intelligent by stringing together big words into sentences that made no sense.

The most arduous apportionment of the idiom is the initiation of the exercise of broaching a thesaurus, optate lexeme and add them adventitiously to sentences a fortiori, giving the chimera that one is sapient.

Either that or just plagiarizing phrases from other sites in order to give the illusion that you are intelligent.

306230[/snapback]

Speaking of Chimera, how'bout a test? A Chimera Analogies Test.

http://www.puzz.com/cat.html

Beauxsox: How did you know i went to Holy Cross? Is it transparent?

They must be so proud.

Obviously, they failed in your case, but at least they try to teach independent thought nowadays.

Your hang-up about them was never fully expressed in the earlier thread.

Isn't that a medical procedure for men? 

Am I alone in picturing Beausox as Damon Wayan's cellmate on "In Living Color"?  You know, when they'd do the interviews with them and they'd attempt to sound intelligent by stringing together big words into sentences that made no sense.

306250[/snapback]

That character was a classic! What was his name again?